five

five»»

I felt the beckoning of me to turn around, but I didn't really want to turn around. I heard a chair pull out at the table, but I didn't dare turn away from my eggs and bacon to see.

I heard a deep throaty chuckle, and I knew it wasn't Niall's. My heart rate quickened, and I was barely holding on to the spatula. I tried the exercises Niall has shown me in the past week, but I never really got the hang of them.

My food was almost done, making me have to face whoever, and whatever, was behind me. I cringed at the cool breeze running over the back of my neck, sending a traumatically slow shiver down my spine. Goosebumps rose on my arms and I knew something wasn't right.

I took one huge breath and whipped around, staring right into the face of a very pale boy, not Niall. He looked so pale, almost transparent, and his bright green eyes glowed as they stared into mine, his smile slowly creeping up higher.

"Hello, love." he whispered, leaning into me, making me back up against the counter and lean over it. I felt his cool breath once more before within a blink of an eye he was sitting back in his chair, leaving me heaving in fear, back bending over the counter. I felt my heart about to pound out of my chest, but I stood frozen, in deep uncertainty.

I heard the bedroom door open and I remembered Niall was asleep, not fifteen minutes ago. His sleepy face looked so much more relieved, no more bags or scowls, just a blank happy face, chest rising and falling slow enough to only notice in a position of looking for it. He was such a peaceful person asleep, just pure serenity.

He peeked around the corner and his major mess of lilac hair poked out everywhere, until he ran his fingers through it, calling it a little.

"Harold!" he yelled in surprise after seeing the boy sitting at our table. The boy, Harold, smiled wide and stood. They hugged and my mind was all over the place. I stood alone in the kitchen area, just watching.

"Nialler! I thought, since you were in town, maybe I should come by and say hello." he said, a rough, raspy voice coming out of his mouth. He had the British accent I'm come to know around here, unlike Niall's Irish accent.

"Oh! I forgot you still lived here! I should have remembered!" he said hitting his head, a huge smile spread across his face.

"And you weren't even awake when I showed up! Rude! I had to bug your woman here and I think I scared her." he said chuckling and throwing a thumb over at me, still frozen holding a huge plate of bacon and eggs. Niall glanced over and cracked a smile at me before turning back to Harold.

"I'm sorry I haven't gotten any sleep in ages, and that felt amazing!"

"It's been so long since we've seen each other, a year?" he changed the subject, shaking his head. The both walked over to the table and sat down, and I felt my legs move towards them with the plate and an extra one for me probably if Harold takes my seat.

They both kept talking and neither if them stopped smiling, even while eating. I sat down next to Niall and felt Harold's eyes flicker to me and then back to Niall, and Niall got the hint.

"Harry, this is Tristan. I was assigned her by Greg. Tristan, this is Harry. He lived here in London, and believe it or not is a ghost." he chuckled, Harry holding out his hand. I took the extremely cold on in my own, and shook it before grabbing my fork.

I studied Niall and Harry's relationship, and I noticed this was the most I've ever seen Niall smile. His bright white teeth, made me want to get up and dance like a fool to the dumbest song only to see it again.

Harry and Niall could be brothers, bet with a better relationship. Niall have a long look at me as Harry took a bite and they paused their conversation. I realized we were running low on eggs and bacon, so I got up to make more.

.........

(Switch to Niall's POV LIKE WOAHHHH WHATS HAPPENING««)

I felt the space next to me empty as Tristan got up and walked over to the kitchen. She was wearing a long great sweatshirt that read "Freeport Pretzels" and short pink pajama shorts with little bananas on them. I felt a smile tugging on my face, and this time I couldn't hold it back. She walked up to the stove top, and I saw her peek into the fridge with such innocence.

"Wow, she's got you hooked." Harry commented, pulling me back to reality, sitting at the table, a piece of egg still hanging on my fork as I watched her. I felt my face flush crimson, and Harry chuckled. I quickly ate the last piece of egg I had and heard Tristan's voice speak up.

"There's no more eggs or bacon, do you guys mind pancakes?"

"Sounds delightful!" Harry commented, and Tristan turned to me, waiting for my answer. I could barely choke one out with her standing like that, her hands on the back of her hips, pushing them forward and then falling back, waiting for me. She rocked on her feet and I finally got a response out.

"Sure Tris." I said without my own consent, 'Tris' slipping off my tongue.

She smiled and turned around, reaching for the pancake mix on the top shelf, her grey sweat shirt slipping up a bit to show her tanned back slightly. I turned back to Harry and he shook his head.

"She's a good one Nialler."

"Thanks." I whispered. "So how did you find me?"

"Well your name is everywhere in the realm. Greg spread the rumor you were the best of the game, and got the best," he said pointing to Tristan before continuing, "so I thought I'd stop in to see how my leprechaun is doing out in the open world." I felt my breath hitch in my throat, and I calmed myself down.

"What did Greg say?"

"He keeps telling everyone you'll be the next big thing, you'll be huge." I gulped and nibbled my bottom lip. Harry's eyes showed a little concern, but I knew he'd ask me later, without Tristan in the room.

She strutted back with a plate stacked with pancakes and we each took a few, finally closing our conversation. I was nervous, but with my best friend and Tristan by my side, I felt the most relieved I've felt in a long time.

--------

A/n: hey! good chapter I think? The first feelings of NISTAN are happening!!! lawls well I love you for reading and tell me what you think of Harry!

See you next time;)