two

two»»

The end of my bed sunk down next to me, except I couldn't see the weight pushing it down. The horror was is that I knew exactly who was pushing it down, he wouldn't leave me alone.

"You should be scared of me, I'm from the one and only who created all sins."

He whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my ear, making me flinch. The weight vanished and reappeared on the other side.

"Satan can only pity a few."

His laughter filled the air beside me and I flinched once again. He had burnt out all my lights, and has been torturing me for the past ten minutes. I figured out his accent in this time though, it was Irish.

"Please, whoever you are just leave me alone!" I yelled, feeling tears beginning to brim my eyes. I heard his chucked again and let the tears run free, accepting the fact I was going insane.

A breeze pushed on my face as he reappeared into view in front of my face, eyes a soft blue now. He reached up and wiped one of my tears off my cheeks, before speaking.

"Oh stop princess, I'm here to help ya." He said disappearing once again out if sight. The room stayed silent for a second before I heard him yell out.

"Dammit!" I saw him reappear and swipe a few things off the desk on to the floor, before sitting and putting his face in his hands. I watched silently, a nervous to talk.

His head flicked up and landed on me, except his breathtaking blue eyes were once again covered in all black. He looked furious, and he stood, before stalking over and stopped just over me. I flinched, thinking maybe he'd hit me, but he only stood, heaving in anger, and then quickly turned around, pushing his fingers into his hair.

I felt more tears as he disappeared and slammed the door shut, leaving me in an empty room. My mind wondered to why he got upset so quickly after he wiped away my tear. His aqua eyes actually made him look as if he cared for me for a second.

My lip trembled as I laid down in my empty bed, still in my clothes from earlier in the day. My shakes were back, and I tried to calm myself enough to be still, although I knew this attempt would be useless.

Laying in bed I let my mind continue to fly through my thoughts, landing on the one when he said I should be scared of him. I didn't really think of myself as scared, but instead nervous all the time. But maybe scared was right. Maybe scared was the real description of the feeling consuming me from inside.

Maybe scared was the only way to fix myself.

~~~~~~

Last night I was cried to sleep, and awoken with the dusty sunlight shining though the nasty windows. The feeling now made me feel weightless, but that didn't last long when the door slammed open, making me shriek when no one was there. I immediately knew who it was though.

I sighed as he appeared with a glass of water and my new pill I was demanded to take every day now.

"Here." he grumbled without looking at me. His eyes were still black, and I nervously took them from him. I swallowed the stinging pill and drank it down before standing and stepping out of my room.

"I thought you said the pill wouldn't do anything for me?"

"Take it anyway." he snapped and eyeing me before flopping down on the couch.

"Tell me your name." I said, sitting in the kitchen.

"Niall." he said loudly.

"Tristan. How old are you?"

"Well Tristan, I wasn't really born, but I was told I'm 20." I nodded and gulped, trying to force down my curiosity. Luck for me that's exactly what happened.

Niall stood and walked over to me, and I got extremely tense around him. Normally he would have chuckled, he seemed to do it a lot, but this morning he seemed to be a little off.

He walked right past me and our shoulders would have hit, if he didn't go right through me. That sounds like it wouldn't hurt but, to my surprise, I screamed and grabbed my shoulder, and it felt like my arm had been smashed into a million pieces and glue back together.

He turned around and nodded, seeming to expect that. He kept walking and reached the front door where he put on his shoes. I stood still, holding my shoulder as if it would save my life.

I didn't dare ask him a question, knowing the bad mood he was in and now that he could hurt me only by touching me.

"I'm going to uh... run an errand. I'll be back soon." he said quickly and quietly. I nodded, a little confused, but decided not to think about a stupid idea like that.

Instead, I pulled out some frozen waffles and only heated then up slightly, nervous about getting burned.

I ate my waffles in peace for once, and I actually felt relaxed, and I thought that maybe, just maybe, that pill was working. I hadn't felt this way in forever.

It wasn't too long before Niall was back, and without saying and word he walked past me and into my bedroom. I heard a loud crash and walked up to the closed door, putting my ear up to it.

I could hear Niall's frantic breathing, and his grunts in anger. I backed away from the door and sat on the couch, deciding to wait until he came out to tell him what I had been thinking all day.

It's was a long while and many large crashes before an exhausted Niall flopped down next to me on the couch, blue eyes weary and light.

"Niall." I whispered getting his attention. He only turned his head to me and I noticed the bags under his eyes.

"You said you were here to help me. I don't think I get it." he sighed and rubbed his eyes, thinking about what to say.

"Well your are afraid of many things correct?" I nodded. "Well I'm here to cure you of that, to show what life is like without fear." I nodded again, finally understanding but he continued. "And maybe if I'd stay out of my own damn way I could do it easier!" He shouted, and I watched as his tired water colored eyes turned darker and darker until they were black, and his expression dark with them. He grinded his teeth together and was instantly invisible, and I tried to relax on the couch, but he scared me when he did that.

Everything scared me I guess.

------------------

A/n: thanks for reading, it means a lot! It took me forever to figure out her name js. If anybody has a better suggestion, please put it out there! Hah thanks:)

Oh and this chapter was extremely sucky and I apologize for that... I'll work on the next one more, sorry:(