Ch 11

The following morning saw a panicked teenager rushing over to Jack's house at an early, ungodly hour, to talk to a Unicorn.

"Lee'en, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it just happened!" He babbled at the groggy Unicorn.

Lee'en had been half sprawled on Jack's form, but he blinked blearily at the platinum-haired human. "Fin?"

"I came! I didn't mean to." Fin continued.

For a wild moment, Lee' en hadn't the slightest clue what Finian was going on about. When he finally realized what he meant, the Unicorn took a long whiff. "Well, you're still a Virgin." He murmured out loud. "Was any part of Alistair's body still touching your ding dong when you came?"

"Um...no, he had just barely let go before I came." The human responded.

"Well, there you go," Lee'en concluded as if it all made perfect sense. "It doesn't count if there were no touchies and penetration."

When the teenager gave him a confused glance, the Unicorn let out a long sigh.

"Just think of it as masturbating." He elaborated. "You can cum, so long as it's by yourself or by your own hand, even if someone else starts you up."

"...so, we're still ok? I can still cross Jack over?" Fin asked.

"Mm-hmm," Lee responded. "Just be super careful until then, Alistair will have to suffer his blue balls for just two more months."

A rumpled Jack poked his head out of the covers. "Fin? The fuck...too early."

Finian visibly winced. "Sorry, Jack...it was a false alarm. You can go back to sleep now." That being said, he shuffled back out the door, closing it quietly behind him.

Lee'en signed into Jack's palm that everything was ok and cuddled closer before drifting back to sleep.

The final two months before his birthday flew by faster than Finian could have ever imagined. Alistair was kind enough to hold back for him so that they wouldn't go too far when it came to his tentative chastity, and the navy blue-eyed teen was going absolutely wild with excitement. Soon, it was the night before his 18th birthday. Fin had memorized Lee's address to give it to Alistair so that the Nightmare would meet up with them the following day, but the man refused.

"Are you sure that all you need is his name?" The human questioned.

Alistair wrapped his arms around Finian, holding him close, though careful to keep his budding erection to himself.

"I promise," the Nightmare reassured. "I will find his home, and you, easily." Alistair stroked Finian's alabaster cheek. "I'll always find you."

The teenager subconsciously leaned against the hand. "All this time waiting...I can't believe it's finally time. I can finally see your world. I can finally see you. The real you."

"I can't even put my feelings into words." Alistair pressed a gentle kiss to Fin's warm, soft lips. "I've never ached like this, wanted anything more than you by my side." The dark-haired man frowned slightly. "Are you sure about this Unicorn, Lee'en? I know I want a Unicorn to bring you and your friend over. They have a natural talent for it, for some reason. But I have other Unicorns that I fully trust that I could call upon."

A tender smile formed on Finian's face. "I trust Lee'en completely. This is the same Unicorn that healed me after Dale...after the incident at prom." He insisted. "And I know that Nightmares and Unicorns don't usually get along, but the two of you will get along, I just know it."