Chapter Four: Like A Brother

Hello, Jordan here. I'm really sorry we haven't posted in forever :( we've both been super busy and I haven't had much inspiration to write...

But here's a new chapter finally! :D

By the way, everything written between the two "*" is written by Bekah because I suck and made her write this for me :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nialls POV~

Have you ever seen something that you liked so much that'd you do anything to get it? And then as soon as you get it some jackass swings in and snatches it right from under you? That's exactly what is happening now. I have been after Angelica since she came home the first time. I have been there for her through everything and still she chose Harry. And then when he up and broke her heart she came running to me, and I thought I could make her happy, make her forget Harry and I would finally get what I've been trying to get all this time... But like always it never turns out that way.

I stood at the back of the bus, glaring out the window. This is the one time I hate the fact that this whole back panel is window. Outside I watched Angelica and Harry talking, and being friendlier than I'd like. I clench my fist as Harry backs her up against the bus and out of my view. Shaking my head I backed away from the window and headed to my bunk. Pushing past Zayn.

"Whoa, hey mate, you alright?" He asked and I just shook my head before swiftly climbing up into my bunk and shutting my curtain.

~Louis' POV~

"Angie? Where are you?" I called out the bus door, seeing as she never came in after us. She comes running up the side of the bus just as I poke my head out. She bounces up to me and gives me a small smile and a hug. "Hey babe, where were you?"

"Sorry dad, I was talking to Harrys mum and then I went to put something in my bag." She said with a shrug and I nodded leading her inside. "Have you gotten hold of mum yet? I... I really need to apologize to her..." She asked looking down.

"No, not yet... She won't answer any of our calls or texts, I don't even know where she is right now..." I sighed rubbing my eyes. I have been trying to call El since we finished dealing with Harry, and still no answer. "I've sent a couple of guards out to find her but no luck yet... I'm hoping she'll find our hotel before we have to leave."

"We won't leave without her will we?!" She gasps and I sighed. "We can't!"

"It's not up to us Angie... I'm sorry... We can't stop, as much as I want to, we can't pause tour to go find her." I said sadly and she frowned at me before walking back towards the bunks.

I sighed and walked over to the couch, laying down as Harry walked in. He stood against the counter across from me and we stared at each other. Neither of us saying a word as we just stared.

"Louis..."

"Harry..."

"Um.. How have you been?"

"Oh you know, the normal. Comforting my heart broken daughter everyday just puts me in the best mood, you know?" I replied sarcastically glaring at him and he sighed looking down.

"I'm sorry Lou... I really am. I didn't realize it at the time, but I overreacted. I should have talked to you all before jumping to conclusions and doing what I did. I know a sorry won't make you forgive me any but it's the best I can do. I would really like another chance, and I'm willing to wait as long as I have to."

*"You're right Harry," I replied as the boy's face lit up with a bright smile. "A sorry won't make me forgive you." Harry's smile fell, and I reveled in the small victory. "Let's get one thing straight Harry. Stay away from my family. You destroyed Angie, and I won't let you do it again. Niall is who I approve of; not you."