Chapter 2: "Harold!"

I'm gonna keep this short cause I know I suck and I'm really sorry! Enjoy the little I have!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angelica's POV~

"I-I'm going to go see if Niall has woken up." I stuttered quietly, walking out of the room.

As soon as I was out of sight I bolted for Niall's bed, accidentally running into mom as I push through the hallway and pull open Niall's bunk curtain to find him lying on his phone. When he saw his curtain was open he turned to look at me, frowning and sitting up immediately.

"Angie? What's wrong?" He asked and I just shook my head, throwing my arms around him and crying silently in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close rubbing my back. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"L-Lia-am... H-Harry-y" I stuttered out, hiccuping at the end. Niall seemed to catch on quickly, as he clutched me tighter. He shushed me and held me close.

“Shhh, Angie it’s okay.  I’m sure whatever Liam said he didn’t mean it to upset you.” Niall said trying to comfort me. I frowned, sniffing and pulling away.

“H-He said the fans b-blame me for him leaving!” I said as I wiped. “And it hurts more b-because I know it’s true…” I mumbled, standing up and pacing the small hallway. I only stopped when I bumped into a chest, looking up I saw my dad standing there with a frown on his face. He studies me for a minute with a frown before turning to Niall.

“What happened?” He asked as he wrapped his arm around me and I buried my head in his shoulder.

“Liam went saying things again... She thinks they’re true because of the fans...” He told him and I could feel dad sigh.

“God, what is it this time? That she forced me to kick Harry out? That she made him fall in love with her so she could break his heart and take his fame?” He ask and I saw Niall nod faintly out of the corner of my eyes. Dad pulled me away and bent down to look at me. He wiped at my face and made me look at him. “Angie, listen to me, the fans, they’re crazy! You know you cannot believe everything they say or you read! Yes Harry is gone, and I know you’re upset over this, but you cannot spent every night crying over him! Please Angie it breaks my heart to see you so upset.” He said and I nod, trying my best to give him a small smile. He kissed my head and told me he was going to go find mum.

I made my way back over to Niall as dad walked out and took a seat on the bunk.

“I’m tired of being upset over him Ni… I know what he saw and I know what he thinks he saw… I miss him so much but at the same time I never want to see him again…” I look over at Niall who’s watching me sympathetically. “I love him… Or I thought I did… I don’t know anymore… What am I supposed to do Ni?” I ask as I lay my head on his shoulder.

“I-I don’t know Angel…” He said softly and I winced slightly at the nickname… Harry called me that. And I only wanted Harry calling me that… “Sorry.” He mumbled quickly, catching himself. “I want to make you happy again, but I don’t know how to…” He said with a sigh.

I knew no one could make me happy again till Harry was back, but I could never admit that. Without thinking, I told Niall to do the one thing I knew would make everyone else happy, which would make me just a little bit happier….

~Harry’s POV~

“Harry dear, pass the rolls please?”

“Harry?”

“Hello?”

“Harold! Answer your mother!”

Snapping out of my trance I look up quickly and see my mother staring at me, her hands on her hips.