33. Win over the Evil..

Scene starts with avni and dd hiding.
Avni- dd.. tum uss direction mein jao.. Mai yaha jaati hu..
Dd nods.

Avni and dd walked in different directions holding a gun in hand.
Suddenly avni heard vidyut's voice. She hid behind a table. Vidyut searched for her but failed. He turned to go but avni smashed a vase on his head. He became unconscious.

Avni- mujhe jald se jald Neil ko dhundhna hoga.

Meanwhile other goons were searching for them and saw avni.
Ballu- voh rahi voh..!! Jao pakado use!!

The goons ran in her direction but avni fought with them very well. She beated them black and blue. Ballu attacked her with a knife but she held his wrist and twisted it causing the knife to fall down. She punched him right on the face and on the stomach.

She ran from there. She found a room and entered it. The room was well furnished unlike the other rooms.
Avni- yeh vidyut ka room hai shayad.. par yaha toh koi nahi hai.. dusre rooms check karti hu..
And checks other rooms but doesn't find Neil. She helps few officers.

Avni- Neil!! Kahan ho tum..

Suddenly a voice came from behind and turned back. She saw ballu pointing the gun on her.

Ballu- ab iski jaan jayegi.. pointed towards the girl in his capitivity.
Avni- use chod de..
Ballu- aise kese chod du.. tujhe Kya laga tu yaha kuch police vaalo ko leke aa aayegi aur in sabko bacha ke leke jayegi.. haa?? Aisa kabhi nahi hoga.. and laughs evily.

Avni- use chod de Varna..
And points the gun on him.
Ballu- kuch bhi karne se pehle iske baare mein soch le..
Avni- use kuch mat karna.. and bends down and keeps her gun down.. chod de use..
Avni signals the girl and she understands. The girl hit him with her elbow on his stomach and his grip loosened. Avni immediately shot on his leg.

Avni- bhaago!!
They run from there and meets dd.

Dd- bhabhi.. and smiles.
Vidyut aur baaki sab arrest ho chuke hai.. Commissioner sir aa Gaye hai..
Avni nods and goes with him.

Avni confronts vidyut who was arrested and holded by few officers.
Avni- vidyut.. Neil kaha hai..
Vidyut- tum use kabhi dhundh nahi payogi..
Commissioner- vidyut tumhare liye yeh hi acha hoga ki tum Bata do ki Neil kaha hai..

Vidyut- ohh.. Mai darr Gaya and laughs.
Avni gets angry.

Commissioner- leke Jao ise..
But vidyut pushes the officer and runs away.

Dd- pakado use!!
Commissioner- dd make sure ki bhaagne na paye..
Dd- yes sir.

Commissioner leaves. Dd leaves behind vidyut.

Vidyut reaches little far away and meets a goon.
Vidyut- koi bhi Bach ke nahi jaana chahiye.
Goon- ok sir.

Avni- Neil.. and cries. Nahi avni tu iss time pe weak nahi ho sakti.. tujhe Neil ko dhundhna hoga.. and wipes her tears. She leaves searching for Neil.

Soon the place was lit in fire. Few officers came to avni.
Officer- mam.. yaha aag lag gayi hai.. chaliye yaha se..
Avni- nahi.. Mai Neil ko dhundhe Bina kahi nahi jaungi..
Officer- mam.. pls samjhne ki koshish kijiye.. aag bhadti jaa rahi hai.. humhe jald see jald yaha se nikal hoga.. hum Neil sir ko dhundhege.. par aapka yaha rehna safe nahi hai..
Avni- Mai Neil ko liye Bina yaha se kahi nahi jaa rahi..Ok??
(With anger in her voice)

Soon everyone left to find Neil.
Avni- Neil kaha ho sakta hai.. god please help me..

Suddenly something strikes her mind and she runs to vidyut's room. She sees fire everywhere.

Avni- pehle mene kyu nahi socha..
And she breaks the door and moves inside.

She goes and opens every wardrobe. Only one was locked. She tried to open it but failed. She found a rode and used that to open the door. She hit the door many times but the door didn't break.

Avni- dammit!!
And kicks the door with full force and the door broke.

She saw the space empty. She was sure that something was behind it. She moved it and slided the door and moved in. She saw it was a big room with sound proof walls and no windows. But the next thing she saw horrified her to the core.

Meanwhile the police were still finding vidyut. His men were arrested.

Dd- I hope bhabhi thik ho..

Scene shifts to Khanna mansion. Everyone started arriving in their house. The ladies were preparing for karva chauth. Bebe started telling them the meaning of karva chauth. All were listening to her.

Avni- Neil!! And runs to him..
Neil..and cries. She untied him and keeps his head on her lap. She pats on her cheek but to no avail.

Avni- Neil.. she was horrified seeing him in this state. He had many wounds on his body and his shirt was soaked in his blood.

She got up and searched for water. She came back and sprinkled some water on his face. He regained his consciousness.

Neil- avni.. ( in a very weak voice)
Avni- Neil..Neil.. tum thik ho??
Neil- avni.. and tries to get up.
Avni- wait.. and helps him to get up.

She keeps his one hand on her shoulder and holds him by his waist.
Avni- humhe yaha se jald hi nikalna hoga.. har jagah aag feli Hui hai..

With great difficulty she brings him downstairs.
Avni- ab Kya karu!! Yaha toh aag bahot zyada badh gayi hai..

Suddenly she sees a pillar falling on them. She quickly moves and rolls to the side with Neil beneath him.

Neil- avni..
Avni makes him stand and takes him outside. The officers saw them and helped them to come outside. Soon they were safe. Neil was taken to the hospital in ambulance and avni went with him. The officers informed this to commissioner and dd. Till that time vidyut was arrested. There were enough proofs to keep him in jail for lifetime.

Doctors were checking Neil. And avni was impatiently standing outside the room. Tears were Continuously flowing through her eyes. She was confused why was she crying. She was confused whether to be happy at Neil's arrival or be sad at his condition.
She looked up to see the doctor coming out of the room. She quickly made her way to him.

Avni- doctor Neil kesa hai?? Voh thik hai na??
Doctor- don't worry Mrs. Khanna he is fine.. unhe drugs diye Gaye the Jo unke body ko suit nahi hue.. isliye unki tabiyat karab ho gayi.. aur unhe bahot dino se enough nutrition bhi nahi Mila hai..
Avni- voh thik ho jayege na..
Doctor nods.

Doctor- sirf unke right hand ke bone mein 2 minor crack hai.. lekin koi complications nahi hai.. and smiles
Avni- thank you so much doctor.
Hum use kab Ghar leke jaa sakte hai.
Doctor- thode der Mai aap unhe le jaa sakte hai... And he leaves.

Avni calls at home and informs everyone. Their happiness knew no bounds. They were proud of her daughter in law who brought his husband back from the clutches of death.

Dd completed the formalities and soon Neil was discharged. Avni helped him to move towards the car but all this while Neil was simply adoring his wife. She was the only reason of his come back today.

Neil- wait..
Avni- Kya hua..
Neil- voh.. dd... Officer Shruti kaha hai..
Dd- sir voh thik hai ab..
Neil- mujhe use milna hai..
Avni- lekin Neil.. tum abhi thik nahi ho.. you need rest..
Neil- sirf 2 mins.. please .

Dd brings Shruti there.
Neil- Tum thik ho??
Shruti- don't worry Neil.. m fine..
Neil-ok.. tum Ghar kab laut rahi ho..
Shruti- u know na Mai Delhi mein rehti hu.. so abhi thode din travel nahi Kar paungi.. yahi kisi hotel mein stay karungi..
Neil- arey yaar Shruti.. mere hote hue tumhe hotel jaane ki Kya jaroorat hai.. tum mere Ghar par ruk sakti ho.. tumhari Tabiyat thik nahi hai.. please yaar Mana mat karna...
Shruti- lekin Neil..Mai tumhe pareshaan nahi Karna chahti.. it's ok hotel is fine..
Neil- no ifs and buts.. you are coming and that's final..
Shruti- ok.. vese bhi tumse koi nahi Jeet sakta..
Neil smiles. Meanwhile Avni's eyes were on Neil only wondering who was Shruti. But she shrugged it off.

They sat in the car and left for the Khanna mansion.

****************************************

Do vote and comment❤