34. Back to normal..

Scene starts with avneil, dd and Shruti entering the khanna mansion. Everyone were happy to see them back. Shweta rushed to Neil and hugged him tightly. She couldn't control herself and broke into tears.

Neil-mom.. mom.. easy..
She realized he had a plaster. She broke the hug immediately.
Shweta- sorry.. tu thik hai.. kitni chot Lagi hai..
Neil- mom.. m fine.. don't take tension.. Chalo ab smile Karo and wipes her tears.

Bebe- puttar tu thik hai..
Neil-ji Bebe.. Mai thik hu..
Shweta- yeh kaun hai beta..
Neil- ohh sorry.. Mai bhul hi Gaya.. yeh Shruti hai.. iss case mein Meri partner thi..
Shweta- ohh.. tum thik ho beta..
Shruti- ji aunty ji.. Mai thik hu..

Neil- Mai tumhe sab se introduce karvata hu.. and introduced everyone.
Shruti- and who is she.. and points towards avni.
Neil- avni.. avni Neel Khanna... My wifey.. (Proudly)
Shruti- ohh.. and smiles

Neil- btw Ghar Mai itni decorations kyu hai..
Shweta- aaj karva chauth hai beta.
Neil looks towards avni who was Continuously looking down.

Shweta- puttar chaand (moon) kab se nikal Gaya hai.. sabne apna vrat (fast) thod Diya hai.. avni..
Neil nods.

Shweta goes and brings everything. They move towards garden. Neil breaks avni's fast and makes her drink water and feeds her sweets.

(A/n : sorry.. I don't know much about karva chauth.. so I gave it in short..)

Neil hugs avni. As soon as he hugs her she breaks down. She starts crying. Neil didn't stop her as he knew she was controlling her emotions from a long time.

Everyone else went inside. They wanted them to spend some time alone. Avni was Continuously crying.

Neil- sshh.. avni.. bas Rona bandh Karo ab..
Avni- Neil.. Mai darr gayi thi..
Neil- avni.. Mai yahi hu na.. bas Rona bandh Karo.
She shook her head. He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Neil-avni.. tumhare jitni strong ladki Maine kabhi nahi Dekhi.. dd ne mujhe sab bataya.. jo kuch bhi hua.. usme toh koi bhi tumhare tarah strong nahi reh pata... Tumhe pata tha ki Mai zinda hu..
Avni-Neil.. jab Maine voh body dekhi tab.. tab.. and stops and cries.
Avni- jab vaha aag lag gayi thi toh mujhe laga ki Mai tumhe dhundh nahi paungi..
Neil- lekin tumhne mujhe dhundh liya.. avni agar aaj tum nahi hoti toh pata nahi ki Mai..
Avni clamps her hand on his mouth.

Avni- aisa nahi bolte..
Neil nods.

Neil- vese m sorry.. aaj tumhara pehla karva chauth hai.. aur mere paas tumhare liye koi gift nahi hai..
Avni- aisa kisne kaha.. tum mere paas ho na.. isse bada gift mere liye koi nahi hai..
Neil smiles.

He was unable to understand what this girl is made up of.. day by day he is falling more for her.. the respect which he had for her.. eventually increased as no one can take such a step which she took. She proved her love today.

Avni- chalo.. tumhe rest ki zaroorat hai..
Neil nods.

They walked to their bedroom.

Avni- tum betho.. Mai change Kar aati hu.. and goes. She comes out of the washroom and goes to Neil.

Avni- Neil... Tum change Kar lo.. Mai tumhare liye kuch bana ke leke aati hu..
Neil- umm.. ok

Neil takes his clothes and walks to washroom. He goes in and tries unbuttoning this shirt but fails as his one hand is fractured.
He winces in pain which avni heard. Avni moved inside as the door was open. She saw him struggling with the buttons.

Neil looked up and saw avni.
Neil- umm.. voh..
Avni- it's ok.. Mai Kar deti hu..

She unbuttons his shirt and helps him.
Avni- u will manage??
He decides to tease her.