20. Taken away..

Scene starts with Neil talking to commissioner in police station.

Commissioner- Neil tum yeh case phir reopen kyu karna chahte ho??
Neil- sir Hume kuch evidences mile hai iss case ke baare Mai..
C- but they are not enough Neil. Court Mai tum in evidences ko de Kar use guilty prove nahi Kar paoge. We need some big evidences.
N- ok sir.

Commissioner leaves.

Neil- (frustrated) dammit!! Abhi kuch nahi ho paya... Arjun tujhe toh Mai pakkad ke rahunga.

He leaves for Khanna mansion.

Avni sees him entering and runs to him.
Avni- Neil aaj jaldi aa Gaye?
Neil- hmm.
(He was trying his best not to let his frustration on her)

Avni- everything is fine na?
Neil- yaa..
And goes from there.

Avni- ise Kya ho gaya.. kuch toh karna padega. Lekin Kya.. maa bhi Ghar chali gayi...mmm. idea!!

She goes in kitchen and makes his favorite food. After some time the food was ready. She took the plate to his room.

Avni-dekho Neil Maine Kya banaya hai..
Neil-avni please mujhe abhi baat nahi karni.. leave me alone
Avni- lekin Neil..
Neil (lost his control)- can't you understand a simple thing!!!! Huh?? Just leave me alone.
Avni-(still trying to be calm) Neil pls shant ho jayo.. Mai chali jaati hu.. par tum kuch kha lo pls..

Neil goes to her and throws the plate in anger.
Neil(while gritting his teeth) nahi Khana mujhe kuch!! Can't you understand a simple thing... Now go!!!

Avni was on the verge of crying. She ran from there. Neil ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes trying to calm himself.

Avni was crying badly. She sat near the pool. She felt very bad as Neil never speaks to her in this way.

Neil was seeing her from his room's window. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He realized his mistake. He can never see avni crying.

He stopped himself by going to her. He didn't want to let out his frustration on her in any way.

After few hours, avni went inside kitchen and started preparing dinner. Her face was pale and red.

Neil quietly came and sat on the dining table. Avni served him food and sat on the opposite side of him.

They both ate quietly. Neither of them spoke to each other. Avni quickly finished her food and went to her room. Neil noticed that she ate very little.

He quickly finished his food and went to kitchen. He made hot chocolate which was avni's favorite.

He took it to his room and kept on the table. He saw avni sitting in the balcony on the swing. He went there and sat besides her.

He slowly engulfed her into his arms.
Neil- avni.. m really sorry.. I didn't--
Avni cuts him off.
Avni- it's ok Neil.

Neil was startled.
Neil- yaar Mai abhi bhi tumhe samaj nahi paya.. tum hamesha mujhe maaf Kar deti ho aur Mai..
Avni- sshh.. tumse zyada mujhe aaj Tak koi nahi samajh paya hai..

Neil smiled. Avni kept her head on his shoulder.
Avni- Neil..
Neil- hmm??
Avni- kuch ajeeb sa lag Raha hai.. jese kuch hone vala hai.. bahot bura..
Neil- avni.. kuch nahi vala ok?? Sab thik hai aur sab thik hoga..
Avni- Neil hum saath Mai reh payenge na..
Neil- avni yaar.. kesi baatein Kar rahi ho.. don't worry... Aur vese bhi tumhe mujhse koi alag nahi Kar sakta..tum bhi nahi..
Avni- par..

Neil- sshh.. tum Chalo mere saath..
Avni- kaha?
Neil- mene kuch banaya hai..
Avni-Kya ??
Neil- pehle tum Chalo..

And takes her into his room.