Chapter 41

*Eli pov*

I convinced Nico to go back and get the others.

We shadow traveled back to Nico's cabin to hang out there.

As soon as we got there Nico went to go get some food from the store, it was nice but he probably just didn't want to hang out with everyone.

"Dang this place is pretty nice" Leo said looking around.

The cabin had black everything, the walls, the carpet, the ceiling, the beds, pretty much everything.

"Except I didn't know that was there" Leo said pointing at the giant window in wonder

"Yah, it wasn't in the main plans, the skeleton builders just sort of put it there. It's super annoying waking up in the morning to the sunrise" I said, just trying to make conversation

"Oh so you have slept here" Leo said wiggling his eyebrows

"NO, I just fell asleep watching a movie." I said motioning to the tv.

"Aaaww, you guys are my otp" Leo said

"What?" I asked him

"It's something Piper came up with for Percy and Annabeth, I don't know what it means, something about cute couples, I think Jason knows what it means" he said fiddling with some screws and other things I didn't recognize

I turned around to see Travis and Conner rooting through the mini fridge "Reese's pieces, SCORE" Travis said "hey don't touch my Reese's pieces, or you're DEAD you hear me!" I shouted at him

"Okay how about the sprite" Conner spoke up behind Travis

"NO" I shouted "if you touch my sprite so help me I-" I was cut off by the sprite exploding.

"Awesome!" I shouted.

I ran over and picked up another bottle.

I lay my hand on it and Leo walked over.

I focused hard on the bottle. It felt like my insides were churning around and then the bottle exploded.

"Nice" Nico said behind me.

I jumped and then all of the drinks in the fridge exploded.

"NO NOT THE SNACKS" Leo shouted, dropping to his knees

"Noooooooooooo" Travis and Conner also screamed

"Relax drama queens, he's got more" I said pointing at Nico

"Yaaaaaay" Travis and Conner said in unison.

They stood up and snatched the bag out of his hands, but then Leo ran in and took the bag. They went into a long chase on who got the bag.

I watched as they went around the room, until Nico pulled another bag out of his flak jacket.

He sat down next to me on the bed and handed me a coke and a giant Hershey's cookies n' cream chocolate bar.

We watched them chase each other around and around until finally Leo locked himself in the bathroom with the bag.

Conner held his hand against the door and closed his eyes, while Travis stood right next to him and looked ready to burst.

"What's happening?" I whispered to Nico, sipping on my coke "Hermes kid power, he can unlock doors just by focusing" Nico whispered back.

Suddenly there was a click, the door unlocked, and they ran in.

There were a few screams and Travis and Conner came running out with chips and sprite.

Leo walked out and the chase went on again.

After 5 minutes they all gave up, sat down, and shared.

"You guys want to rent a movie?" I asked.

We watched a few movies until we all finally got hungry "how are we going to get food without getting killed?!" Travis said exasperatedly.

"McDonald's" I shouted

Nico raised his hand "I second that"

"I haven't been to McDonald's in a year or two" Conner said "yah me neither" Travis said from behind me

"Well then let's go already" I said standing up.

__________________________

So I have noticed a lot of my chapters end in McDonald's....... I think I'm trying to tell myself something.

Anyways,

Stay fangirly my friends - requested by @katniss_everdeen2875