Chapter 4

*Eli pov*
*still in flashback*

I woke up and there was a young guy, about 23, standing next to me. The guy was tall, blonde, and seemed to have a glowing aura around him. "where am I, who are u, and where did Nico go?" I said trying to sound harsh but it came out as sort of a wheeze. "Your in Atlanta, Georgia" says the guy, wait, ATLANTA?!
"How are we in Atlanta?" I asked
"I took you here, the snow was not helping your wound" the strange man said.
"Dang, how long have I been out"
"5 hours"
"Then how did we get here so quickly? And again who are you"
"I am Apollo, that's how"
"Wait, like the god?" I couldn't believe this.
"Yes, exactly."
I stood up and lifted my shirt up a little to see the wound but it was gone, the only thing left was a light outline of scratch marks. "Thank you, but why did you help me?" Apollo couldn't be my father, unless my dad was gay, which I don't think he is. "Well, your better at guitar than my kids, and that's pretty good, so I give you the blessing of Apollo" He then disappeared. Not surprisingly, this was the fourth time that had happened It was a WIERD reason though. I was blessed by Hephaestus when I was 11, Poseidon last year, Artemis a few months ago, Apollo just now, and I still don't know who my mom is. Wait! Nico! I have to go find him.

*a week before present day*

I give up. Today is my birthday, and I still haven't found him. I think I have no other choice. I have to go to that camp Nic told me about. He said it was nice and I'd like it, but he won't be there. He had offered to go there, but I knew he wouldn't want to and that he'd only go for me. I have no choice now.

---------------------------------------------

Hey thanks 4 reading guys pls vote and comment I tried to capture the characters personality as best I could. STAY TUNED