Blair's Girl Day With Maka

Song: One, Two, Three by Brittney Spears (once again just because)

Haven't a damn clue what made me come up with this but, enjoy                                                                   *Warning, description of sexy lingerie, but hell if you've seen Soul Eater nothin' new there :P*

P.S enjoy the picture in the media 0^0

"BLAIR! Knock it off and give me back my normal clothes!" Maka screams while chasing said magical cat around their living room.

Maka had made the grave mistake of promising Blair a girl's day when Soul was out with Black*Star and Kid. It had all started when she was trying to study and Blair wanted to 'Play". And since Soul was nowhere to be found, she had turned to Maka.

Now due to her being alone with Blair; Maka was clad in a very revealing and... sexy costume. A black cat costume; a lacy black bra and panty set with a tail, cat ears and black pantyhose. Apparently, Blair had noticed that Maka isn't as flat chested as everyone claimed; not like Tsubaki's, Liz's or Patty's, but she has curves.

"But you look so cute," Blair purrs in her usual sweetly seductive voice. ", Now say 'Nya'."

Maka turns beet red, out of embarrassment and anger "NO!" she hisses. "Seriously Blair-" A flash cuts her off.

She did not just...

"But Maka-Chan just look how cute you are!" Blair whines holding up a picture of her in sexy lingerie!

"Blair give me that picture," Maka says using her scary voice as she approaches her slowly, ready to tackle her.

Blair giggles playfully. "Nope."

Trying to make a sneaky getaway she ducks around Maka, but she wasn't fast enough as Maka hooks an arm around her torso and pins her to the floor. Becoming a squished, tangled heap on the floor, Maka still ineffectively reaching for the photo.

"But I wanna show Soulie-Kun this picture, Then he'll see you're not a 'Tiny-tit"," Blair whines again.

Maka's eyes nearly burst out of her head and she almost choked on air.

"No Way! Soul will never see or hear anything about what happened today! Never!" She screeches.

Then as if on cue, the duo hears a key turn in the front door's lock. All the color drains from Maka's face.

"Hey, Maka, I'm ho-" Soul freezes instantly.

He wasn't surprised that Blair was in her usual dark purple bra and short shorts frankly he had gotten used to that and stopped getting nosebleeds. But it was his Meister... in a sexy cat costume.

All the blood rushes to his head immediately. He lets out a small yelp as he falls to the floor, ribbons of blood flying from his nose.

Maka waits for a couple minutes before approaching Soul, after he didn't stir.

"Soul... you okay," Maka asks poking his face. ", Or Alive?"

Soul mumbles something under his breath that Maka didn't catch.

"What was that?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You look... sexy..." He finally mutters.

Maka blushes in response and smiles shyly. he smiles awkwardly.

"Maka..."

"Yeah?"

"Umm... you're.. still... ... exposed," he admitted with a huge blush spreading across his face.

"Maka-Chop," Maka whispered while half-ass smacking him with a book. Both still with big smiles etched on their faces.