Chapter six:

Hiro went outside to play catch with Baymax when he saw Isabelle walk outside, she looked at Hiro. Hiro looked away as he flushed an angry red. "so your not going to even say hi?" Isabelle raised an eyebrow. "hi.." Hiro mumbled not looking at her.

"I'm sorry for what happend Hiro...if it makes you feel better I didn't do anything with Robbie" she walked a bit closer, Hiro still didn't look. meanwhile Honey Lemon sat at her car across the street. "come on Honey...just say sorry...." "fine...." Honey crossed her arms. "what did you even say?" Gogo raised an eyebrow, "nothing.." Honey Lemon mumbled looking away. "come on u have to had siad something..." "I didn't say anything...i-i kissed him.." Honey Lemon looked away bright red, Gogo raised an eyebrow. "you..kissed him..."

"well it seemed like the right thing to do..." "and how would that be the right thing to do..." "because I have feelings for him!" Honey Lemon finally let out, "oh" Gogo laughed. "well go tell him!" Gogo pushed Honey Lemon out of the car.

Hiro still looked away as Isabelle tried to convince him she was sorry, Isabelle stopped as she saw Honey Lemon coming, "u know I have feelings for you...." She leaned closer to Hiro. Hiro turned bright red. "Hiro I need to tell you I'm s-" Honey Lemon froze in her tracks as she saw Isabelle.

"YOU!" Honey snarled, "what do want HONEY DEW?!" Isabelle snapped at her, "Isabelle come on..." Hiro mumbled, "I've had about enough of you!" "oh realy? bummer! But u lost your chance, I don't think Hiro will ever think of you as anything more than a friend!" Isabelle grinned a devilish grin. Honey Lemon started to get mad, "you know what? why don't you stop talking for Hiro and let him talk for himself!" Honey yelled.

"ok! Hiro who are you going to choose? Me or Honey Lemon!" Isabelle flipped her hair like she already knew he was going to choose her. Hiro looked at Isabelle then Honey, one he knew since last year, and one he knew forever. If he needed help she would always be there for him.

"WILL YOU CHOOSE ALREADY?!" Isabelle yelled at Hiro. "STOP LET HIM THINK! its ok Hiro take your time" Honey smiled, Hiro looked into Honey Lemons sparkely green eyes, he slowly started towalk forward towards Honey. Isabelle grunted and grabbed Hiros wrist so he coudlnt go to Honey Lemon, "oww what are you doing?!" Hiro yelped. Honey Lemon got angry, she grabbed her purse and hit Isabelle with it.

"oww what was that for!" Isabelle yelled, "let go of Hiro..." "NO SO YOU CAN HAVE HIM ALL TO YOURSELF?!" Isabella spat in Honey Lemons face. Hiros eyes widend, "you should have NOT done that!" Honey Lemon growled. "oh shi..." "ahhh!" Honey Lemom jumped on Isabelle, she started to punch and slap her.

Hiro just stood there confuzed, "I realy don't know whats going on here...." he siad. Just then Robbie showed up, "hey...OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING TO ISABELLE?!"Robbie pushed Honey Lemon off of Isabelle, "I was just talking to Hiro when she started to beat me up!" Isabelle fake cried."what?! no I didn't" Honey Lemon siad.

"Hiro what realy happend?!" Robbie looked at him, he looked at Isabelle which was on her phone, Hiros phone beeped. He read Isabells text:

dear my beloved Hiro,

if u try to tell the truth I will show everyone your stupid love note for Honey Lemon.

hope u make the right decesion!-Isabelle

Hiro looked up from his phone, then to Honey Lemon. "S-she started to hit Isabelle....." "Hiro what are you saying?!" Honey Lemon started to tear up, "I'm calling 911" Robbie pulled out his phone. "no please this is a lie! HIRO please! tell him its not true!!" Honey Lemon started to cry. Hiro looked at the floor.

Honey Lemon backed up, then started to run. "Honey Lemon!" Hiro called, butr she was long gone by then, Hiro looked to the floor sadly, then made his way back home.