Chapter one

Hiro eyes moved around the screen on his computer. he finally finished another model for a costume he created. "yes" he mumbled as he saw his masterpiece.

but it didnt quite look as good as his own costume. he soon heard a knock on his door. "uh come in" he siad. His mom stood at the door, "Hiro theres a new next door neighbor and their kid came to say hi" she smiled. hiro rolled his eyes.

"well then lets go outside and im going to either have to listen about how Hot megan fox is or have to talk about gir...." a girls head poped from the side of the door. She had long curly hair, green eyes and was wearing a spiderman t-shirt.

hiro stared in complete and awkward silence. "hi im Isabelle Jones, I live next door...I also find it very annoying when I have to listen to guys talk to girls" she smiled. "oh im um sorry about that" hiro blushed. "ill be downstairs if any of you need me" hiros mom went downstairs.

"my dad moved here because he got a new job" she sat on a seat. "trust me my mom made me come here to bother you" she laughed. "so..whats your name" she asked him. "oh um Hiro" he smiled. "Hiro? like IM A HERO or something" she laughed. "yea I guess" he laughed aswell.

her phone then beeped. "sorry its my annoying older brother...he always seems to mess up everything" she mumbled. "yea...my brother um.." hiro looked down. "whats wrong?" Isabelle asked. "my older brother...got killed..." hiro frowned.  "oh my gosh im so sorry" she siad.

"its ok"he smiled. "oh mo I got to get back" Isabelle moaned. "bye it was very nice meeting you" she smiled. she left soon after that, hiro looked at the costume he made then tought of Isabelle, the he smirked

"I got an idea"