Chapter Seven:

Hiro looked all around the next day. "Honey Lemon!" he yelled, but no one answerd. He turned around and started to walk back until something grabbed him from the shaddows.

"AHHH PLEASE DONT KILL ME THING THAT JUST GRABBED ME!" Hiro cried. "shh.!..its me..." the girl siad, "h-honey lemon...." Hiro asked. "*sighs* yes it me..." Hiro scooped Honey Lemon in his arms.

"oh my gosh u didnt know how much I missed you...I UM mean....Hi" Hiro jumped back. "hi..." Honey Lemon Looked down, "come.." Honey grabbed his hand. They walked in pitch black.

"so...where are we going?" Hiro asked. "youll see..." Honey lemon laughed a bit. Hiro noticed a light from ahead. "woah...." Hiro gasped as he saw what lied ahead. it was this brand new abandoned house. nothing was missing at all.

"look it even has a little pond!" Honey Lemon ran to it. "where is this?" Hiro asked. "I sortof got the help from my magical purse.." Honey smiled. "I NEED TO SHOW U SOMETHING!" Honey Lemon ran inside the house with Hiro. She finally reached a door.

"close ur eyes..." she giggled covering his eyes. she opend the room and then released her hands! "ok..OPEN!" she yelled. Hiro opend his eyes and gasped.

"Its a room...full of paintings...." Hiro siad to Honey. "not any ordinary paintings...ive had this secret house for a while and I painted stuff whenever I was bored" Honey siad.

"but...." Hiro looked at them closely. "there all just paintings....of...ME?" he siad. "hehe..as cheezy as this may sound... I-i think of u....all the time...A-AND I KNOW IM NOT SOPPOSE TO SINCE UR MY BEST FRIEND AND ALL...BUT....I cant help myself..." Honey Lemon looked down teary eyed.

Hiro looked down. "I didnt know...u felt like this...." "ive...always..flet like this Hiro...but u never noticed..." "I did notice..." "WHEN HIRO? WHEN?" Honey Lemon frowned, "All the time!" he lied to make her feel better.

Honey Lemon looked away, "one thing is to say it....but now u have to lie?" she turned to him. "I know so much about u and I know when ur lieing and when your not" she poked him. "geeze sorry..." Hiro asked mumbled, then Honey Lemon got back to the real question.

"why did u even come here...." she asked. "everyone's looking for you..." Hiro siad. "I dont care look all they want theyll never find me..." Honey siad. She then turned to Hiro.

"Hiro! promise me you won't tell anyone!" She grabbed onto his shirt. "I promise" Hiro siad. Honey Smiled, "thanks Hiro..." she hugged him. her hug was warm which made Hiro turn all red. he wrapped his arms around her not wanting to let go, "um..Hiro...hehe..." Honey Lemon blushed.

"oh" Hiro let go. Honey lemon giggled.

Later on Hiro was leaveing. "can u come tomarrow?" Honey Lemon asked him. "sure" Hiro smiled. "kay...bye" Honey Lemon leaned and kissed Hiro on the lips. Hiro jumped back shocked. "oh im sorry..." Honey Lemon looked down. Hiro waved goodbye then left.

so how did u guys like that one :) more to come