Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

My whole body shook.

What is happening to me?! I thought, panicking.

Is this what dying felt like?

I stood up.

No, I'm definitely not dead, I thought.

I walked back out into the clearing.

Liz's tattoos snaked in and out, fighting the Severs while she stood motionless on the opposite side of the field.

Carter threw things, his eyes flicking from object to Sever. Object to Sever.

I looked at a large boulder. Jordan peeked out from behind.

The boulder lifted from the ground.

I looked at the blond boy, who was fighting two Lils'. And the boulder came crashing down on him.

"Eli!" the blond girl screamed and I whirled around to look at her.

She took off running for Eli and beams of hot red light shot out from my eyes, searing her foot.

She stumbled and I stuck my hand out to reach her, and my arm stretched like a rubber band, tripping her and pinning her to the ground.

"She's a Supreme!" the skinny elastic boy screached, half his face burned away.

The dark skinned girl looked up, her eyes wild, "no!"

Carter knocked her off him with a log, catching her off guard and sending her flying.

"Carter! Watch out!"

The elastic boy stretched out and threw Carter into the bismuth.

His skin burned and peeled back. First his arm, and it rapidly spread across his chest.

"Carter! Move! Qui--" I screamed at him and the blond girl underneath me flipped me over, baring her long, white, fangs and clamping them down on my right wing.

One Lil ran over and pushed the girl off of me and the other Lils' chased her off into the woods.

I looked up to see Carter, his arm burning and shirt burned off, chest red, peeling, and bleeding.

The little girl ran up to me, "please, girl! Help me!" she held out her bleeding arm.

I took her arm and wiped some blood off, and then stopped.

Manipulation.

I threw her to the ground and a string of fire shot out of my palm, scorching her arm.

"My arm!" she screamed shape shifted into a tall boy, roughly my age with long black hair and black eyes.

The little girl was a shapeshifter, and she wasnt even a little girl at all.

She was the boy laying in front of me.

The boy closed his eyes and his head fell back.