Baby Tim Drabbles

You and Jason have been together for three years at this point. Tim is 5.

It is Tim's first day of kindergarten. You had been working with Tim for a while to teach him how to spell his name, how to count, how to read and write. Jason said that you were going overboard, that the teacher would teach Tim everything he needed to know. You just ignored him.

"Alright Timmy. How do you spell your name?"

"Timothy. T-I-M-O-T-H-Y"

"Very good!"

"And can you count to 10 for me?"

"Duh mama! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!"

"That's my smart boy!"

"Alright you two, we're here!" Jason called from the front seat. You had opted to sit in the back and go over things with Tim.

"Alright baby, do you remember out numbers?"

"Yes mama, and our home address and Papa Bruce's address."

You smooth down the little tie that is part of Tim's school uniform and try to hold back your tears. "Good, call me if you need anything, okay?"

Tim throws his arms around your neck, "I promise, mama"

Jason opens the car door and scoops Tim up, giving him a tight hug, "You behave yourself little man"

"I will daddy. Love you, daddy, love you mama!"

Jason sets Tim on the ground, "We love you too sweetheart! Have a fun day at school!" you call out as Tim runs to get into his line. "Is he going to be okay Jay?"

"Babe, he is going to be fine! Now come on, we need to leave. See he is already inside. If there are any problems then the school will call us"

You nod quietly and get back into the car. No one ever said how hard it would be to see Tim go to school for the first time.

-

Tim loses a tooth for the first time. Tim is 6.

You had finally agreed to let Damian start teaching Tim how to fight. No way in hell would you let him out as Robin, but it was important for him to know how to defend himself. They had barely been down in the cave for 20 minutes when you heard Tim calling for you.

"Mama! MAMA LOOK!!!"

You run from the kitchen where you had been helping Alfred to the study, where the stairs to the cave were.

"What is it Timmy?"

"Look!"

In his hand was something small and white, it looked almost like a pebble, but you could see blood on it. It was a tooth, your baby's tooth, resting in the palm of his hand. Tim grinned at you, showing you the gap in his smile.

"DAMIAN WAYNE!! YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

Damian slunk forward, his head down, "I didn't mean to hit him that hard. The tooth had to already be loose for it to come out so quickly" he mumbled

"You knocked out his tooth!"

Tim bounced up and down excitedly "I get to put in under my pillow, and the Tooth fairy will come tonight!!"

"Don't be ridiculous Timothy ..."

You cut Damian off with a sharp sound, "Not another word!" you sigh, "You aren't in trouble Damian, I knew something like this would probably happen" you scoop Tim up, taking him to rinse out his mouth and you glance back at Damian, "But you are the one who has to tell Jason that you knocked out his sons tooth."