Epilogue

3 Years Later

Harry ended up with Grace, they are both happily engaged. Niall and Holly are happy to, they are engaged as well. Zayn found a girl, her name is Lilly, and they are just enjoying being together at the moment. Liam also found someone, her name is Emily, and they suit each other really well.

I'm even engaged in fact. Yes, Mr. Louis Tomlinson asked me to marry him! It happened last week, Louis took me down to the beach. It was night time, so the scene was beautiful.

"You look wonderful tonight Nic." Louis said to me, I squeezed his hand. We walked down the beach, I let my bare feet sink into the wet sand. Occasionally the water will come up and hit our ankles. "We've been together how long now? Six years?" He asked.

I hit Louis playfully on the arm, "try three years." I said smiling up at him, it did feel like six years.

"Ahh, yes that’s right." He laughed a little, then stopped abruptly. "It's been the best three years of my life."

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "It really has been." Louis kissed the top of my head then pulled away from me, he had a huge smile spread across his face. Then out of no where he got down on one knee. "Oh my god Louis, what are you doing?" Was he really doing this? He took both of my hands in his and stared up at me.

"Your shoe lace is untied." He simply said. I stared at him in confusion, I wasn't wearing any shoes? "Nah, I'm just playing with ya!" He said laughing and I laughed with him.

"Nicole." He started. "I know we have had our ups and downs, but there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. You're beautiful, smart, funny, unique, talented, and everything I could ask for. I'm so glad you chose me out of the million other guys you could of had, I promise to protect you, to care for you, to be there when no one else is. I promise to be there for you until the day I die. I love you Nicole, no one can change that." Louis reached into his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring in a blue velvet box. "Will you make me the happiest guy in the world, and Marry me?"

I couldn't stop the tears from coming. "Yes!" I screamed. "Yes I will marry you!" Louis placed the ring on my finger and stood up to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. lifting me up and spinning me around under the moonlight. Once he placed me back on the ground, I looked him in the eye, smiling so much.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you." Louis said.

Louis was my heaven, and I was only a step away from it.