~Part 25~

~Jessica Aidi is my most recent ex-girlfriend. We broke up about a year ago. When I first met her, I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She has big, long, curly reddish-dark brown colored hair with caramel-honey colored skin. She's also tall standing at 5'9 & she's a model. When I first met her, she was very sweet, funny, outgoing, & adventurous....fully my type of girl. But there was that one feeling of suspicion with her that would eat me up inside. I always had my suspicions of her flirting & messing around with her male model friends & co-workers. However, during most of the relationship I put those suspicions past me because I was so in love with her. When I say that I was in love with her, I mean to the fullest extent. In my mind, I said to myself that I wanted to marry her. But during the last two months of the relationship, one of her male model co-workers came up to me privately while I was at one of her photo shoots & told me that she's been flirting with him along with a lot of the other male models on a daily basis. When he told me this, I was not surprised but I was crushed because the suspicions that I had about her all along were true. So after the photo shoot, I drove her all the way back home to her place acting as if nothing was wrong. & then when we pulled up to her apartment, I questioned her & of course she denied all of it but I could clearly see that she was lying. & to this day, she still denies it. I told her that I didn't want to be with her anymore & that I was done with her. In response, she cried & tried to play the innocent role. After we stopped seeing each other, she would call me numerous times asking me to take her back but I would deny her & tell her to stop calling me. She even tried to seduce me a couple times, showing up to my place thinking that I would fall for her trap. One time I almost fell for her trap & I let her kiss me on the lips & neck; but I stopped her before it could go any further & I told her to leave & go back home. Today I have no communication with her. I try to avoid her as much as possible so that she won't try anything with me. But here she is again.....this is just another time when we happen to run into each other & I have to put up with her shit....~

Jessica: Hey Laurent! *smiles her bright, white stunning smile* I haven't seen you in forever!

Laurent: Yeah...how've you been?

Jessica: I've been good! How about you? Oh hello Larry! *smiles & gives him a little wave*

Larry: Hi....*no emotion on his face*

Laurent: I've been fine.

Jessica: Thats good.....Hey listen, I have to talk to you about something.

Laurent: *glances over at Larry*

Larry: *gives him a warning look*

Laurent: About what?

Jessica: I rather tell you....privately?

Laurent: *glances back at Larry again & gives him a reassuring look*

Larry: *gives him an "are you crazy??" look*

Laurent: *turns back to Jessica* Um sure. *looks at Larry* I'll be right back Larry.

Larry: Don't be stupid. *not caring if she can hear him saying this*

Laurent: *turns back to Jessica*

Jessica: *grabs Lau's wrist & leads him to the small clothing area*

Laurent: ~What the fuck does she want with me now??~

Jessica: I was gonna call you & tell you this but I live not too far from you now & I was wondering if we could hang out sometime.

Laurent: What??....Jess no. Are you trying to stalk me or something??

Jessica: Of course not! Last month I found the perfect place for myself & it just happens to be two blocks away from your loft.

Laurent: So you expect me to all of a sudden become cool with you & start hanging out with you again?

Jessica: You know I would love that Lau....*moves closer to him & caresses the side of his face*

Laurent: Don't touch me. I'm done playing your games. Just leave me the fuck alone. *walks away pissed off*

Jessica: Lau come back please! *tries to grab for his arm but she's too slow*

Laurent: ~Keeps walking away ignoring her. He doesn't see Larry in line anymore so he assumes all their groceries were paid for. He heads back outside & sees Larry leaning up against the car with his arms folded~ Let's go Larry. *he commands as he unlocks the door, gets into the car, starts it up, & drives off*

Larry: *glances over at Lau seeing the frustration on his face* So what the hell did she want? *irritation in his voice*

Laurent: She told me that she fucking moved two blocks away from our loft last month & she was wondering if we could hang out sometime because of that.....

Larry: Oh my God Lau......now she lives only two fucking blocks from us?? She's crazy as hell!

Laurent: Her crazy ass probably followed our asses all the way to the store....

Larry: Probably! It seems like she's fucking stalking you bro....

Laurent: I know, I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do.

Larry: *sighs*......If this persists, you might have to get a retraining order on her.

Laurent: Doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. She's so damn crazy. I don't know what the hell she's capable of.
She used to be the most sweetest girl ever, & now she's turned sour....& CRAZY!

Larry: & you wonder why it's hard for me to stay with just one girl....I don't trust these bitches.

Laurent: I don't trust these bitches either but I still try. Norry never called me back or even texted me last night.

Larry: She didn't? *guilt filling his heart*

Laurent: No....*sighs* I don't know man, I just don't wanna get played again.

Larry: Laurent listen to me. Norry is a good girl. A genuine girl. A little young, but very mature & intelligent. I don't think she has any intentions of doing that to you. She really likes you, I can tell. I see the way she looks at you. Ugh....it makes me jealous.

Laurent: Hmph....you jealous? & I honestly see all of that in her too, but I'm just gonna take it a little more slow with her.

Larry: Yes a little jealous because I want her too Lau & you know this. Even though I don't want her like you want her, it kinda gets to me that she thinks of you more like "boyfriend material" or whatever.

Laurent: You're kidding me right? You're the one who makes it clear to her 24/7 that you just wanna sex her...

Larry: *laughs lightly* Okay, you're right bro.

Laurent: *laughs a little bit* You crazy. I need to teach you some discipline one of these days.

Larry: You can try but you won't succeed....*smirks at him*