~Part 69~

12:45pm, Downtown LA

~Today's a new day & I am feeling great & ready for another beautiful day here in LA with these two incredibly sexy men whom are all mine. The only thing that's been bothering me a little bit today are the concerned/intense looks that Larry keeps shooting at me ever since we woke up this morning. Why does he seem so damn tense today?? Maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? I don't know, but we're in the van right now on our way to the GQ headquarters for a requested interview with the guys & of course I decided to tag along. I don't want to waste any available second that I have with them. Tomorrow early afternoon I'll be catching my plane to go back home so I have to make the most of my time with the both of them. Lau tells me that he forgot to tell me that one of his friends from LA asked him to help out at the recording studio after he's done with the interview. It kind of sucks because he won't be back until like 6pm. But this shall be interesting because this means that it'll just be me & Larry alone & it seems that every time we're alone together, something interesting happens...I glance over a little to my left to look at Larr. He just feels so tense & its really starting to bother & worry me now...When we arrive to GQ headquarters, we meet the interviewer & they introduce me to her~

GQ Interviewer: It's very nice to meet you Norry. *smiles at her & shakes her hand* We will be starting the interview soon so I will show you to the guest lounge area.

~The guest lounge area is in the same room as where Larr & Lau will be interviewed. There's a long comfy orange couch with beverages & snacks near. I guess having the guests' entourage or friends in the same room as them while getting interviewed makes for a great &/or funny interview video while being recorded. So I get comfortable on the couch & watch as Larr & Lau answer all the questions. Some questions asked were the typical usual questions that they always get asked & some of the others were crazy, fun, & different from the usual. At some times, I just couldn't help myself but to laugh at their usual shenanigans. After about almost an hour, the interview ends & I would say that it was a great one & fun one that I think their fans will love to see once the video gets posted on youtube. & tomorrow they are scheduled to do a photoshoot with them & I am just so excited to see how the pictures come out....Les Twins' transporter van is outside waiting for us & we drop Lau off to him & Larr's hotel. Then Larr & I head back to my hotel. Still, the whole ride back & even when we make it back up to my room, his tense & cautious behavior persists. I take my shoes off & lay down on my bed just watching him touch & stare at the still beautiful bouquet of roses besides the big flat screen tv. After a couple minutes of just watching him, studying his body movements & his face, I finally decide to just ask him if everything is okay with him~

Norry: Larry..*she gently calls him to get his attention*

Larry: *turns around without a word, just an intense look on his face as he is facing her now*

Norry: *studies his stiff body language, he looks like he's contemplating something* ....Is there something wrong? I mean, are you okay?

Larry: *studies her face & then answers her* Well, I want to talk to you about something...

Norry: Sure Larry, we definitely have time...*she watches him as he makes his way to the bed & he sits up on his elbow*

Larry: *looks directly in her eyes* You guys were gone this morning....

Norry: *a little caught off guard & quickly gets her thoughts together to respond to him* Yeah we went back out to the beach...

Larry: *a small smirk appears on his lips* You guys came back & took a shower...