Chapter 2: Another fantasy of your dreams

Mr. Popular + Nerd/Outcast

___________________________________________________________________________

I am 16 years old and never been kissed. I have a crush but it's not just on any guy he is the IT guy, the most popular and hottest guy in school. I can still remember that day when we first met but then i highly doubt it would matter to him, i mean a guy like that likes girls like cheerleaders not nerds/outcasts.

Flashback

Man i'm going to be late for class if i don't hurry, I thought as i am opening my locker

Riiiinnnggg

Damn it, there goes the bell if i run i just might make it.

I get the stuff i need for my next classes. Once i close my locker i bump into someone knocking me onto the floor.

I heard him say something like Shit or Damn it.

¨Are you okay¨ He ask me when i see a hand in front of me offering me some help to stand up.

I nodded when i got to my feet and dusted the dirt off of my clothes.

When i was about to say something i looked into his eyes but no words came. Oh no this is so embaressing, i thought to myself.

¨So what's your name, Cutie¨ He asked me, i blushed when he called me cutie but answered anyway.

¨Gabriella¨ (Or you can pretend it's your name for the girls of course) I said quietly while brushing the hair behind my ear.

¨Cute name. My names Jace Cross¨ He said and flash a smile, which got me to smile back. ¨Well i got to get to class, I'll see you around Cutie¨ And with that he walked away.

I stode there watching him walk away.

Then i knew i found the one, I fell in love with him.

End of Flashback

Ever since that day, I was a outcast and know as a nerd because i love to read books. He didn't talk to me after that day.

Sometimes he would pick on me or ask me if i could help him with his homework or tease me about the fact i never really have a boyfriend.

I know what most people think why would i like a guy who hurts me the most. Well i just don't know it's like in awkward with Jenna and Matty where they sleep together and jenna loves matty but he doesn't want a relationship, Matty hurt jenna time after time but she kept coming back.

If you don't watch awkward then it's just like the song Just So you know by jesse McCartney.

Anyway back to the story

___________________________________________________________________________

I'm siting in front of my classroom door so i would be the first one in before the rest of the students.

The teacher comes and unlockes the door, letting me as well.

It's about 10 or 5 minutes before the bell rings when Jace walks in with a few of his friends. Have i mentioned that i have mostly all the same classes as him lucky me, note to sarcasm.

I roll my eyes before turning my attention to the teacher, every once in a while i would glance back to see what is going on back there. I'm surprised to find him looking at me, which made me follow his eyes that lead right to me!

I can also see some lust in his eyes and the way he is looking at me, i turn back to the teacher and ask for the hall pass since i couldn't stay in here much longer. Specially with HIM. Looking at me, like he remembered me or something.