Wild fantasies of your dreams

• Dedicated to Andrew Harland

Student and Teacher

____________________________________________________________

I am standing in the teachers classroom, my back facing the door. I had headphones in my ears so i couldn't hear anything.

I was so into my music and what was going on outside that i didn't even notice that there was someone there with me until they put there arms around my waist.

By what i could tell of the arms, it would be a guy. But when i turned around i wasn't expecting it would be my english teacher, Mr. Baker.

I jumped out of his arms and ended up hitting the wall behind me just by doing so. A strange look crossed over his face, it looked something like hurt.

¨Mr. Baker, what are you doing?¨ I asked him. While i took my headphones out of my ears.

To tell you the truth, i always had the hots for him. His hair is messy but in a neat way and dark like chocolate. Oh gosh his eyes just wants you to melt into them. But then i couldn't acted upon it since he's a teacher and i'm underage.

¨Miss. Anderson, I noticed that you were in here alone and i wanted to do something for a very long time.¨ He said to me. When i looked into his eyes they seemed to darken with lust.

Oh heaven help me, i hope he isn't going to do anything. i will not hold back anymore.

I WANT HIM.

When i opened my mouth to speak, he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I froze into place and my eyes widening with shock. That didn't last until i relaxed and kissed him back.

I felt him smile against my lips. My arms went around his neck on their own, without my say in the matter. His arms went around my waist and pulled me closer to him, deeping the kiss a bit.

I felt a hand tangling in my hair. I pulled away and placed my forehead against his, trying to catch my breath which was a bit hard to do.

The next thing i know i couldn't feel the floor under my feet, i automaticly wrapped my legs around his waist as he press me into the wall. As soon as he pressed himself against me i felt that he is extremely excited, I giggled but that didn't last long.

Since he leaned down and took my lips with his in a kiss so hot and heavy, just to shut me up. And boy did it shut me up, I kissed back just as the way he kissed me.

His hands were traveling up and down the length of my body. When his hands came in contact with my skin i shivered in his arms. His lips were moving perfectly with mine, just as i was getting lightheaded he moved down my jaw to my neck.

It didn't take him too long to find my sweet spot, but once he did i let out a moan from the pleasure he was giving me. I leaned my head back against the wall, giving him access.

I put my hands through his hair and giving it a gentle pull before bringing his head back up, into a kiss. I left one hand in his hair while the other went around his neck and rested in that place.