Worst Morning Wake Up Call

Thank you so much for 1k reads!!!
I love you all so much!!! <3
You don't know what this means to me, and every time I look at my notifications and see someone adding them to their reading lists it means so much <3 thank you lovelies <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the morning sun slipped into the room, it reached just onto Elsa's nose. The sudden warmth made Elsa flinch and brought her hand up to scratch her nose. Sleepy-eyed, Elsa slowly opened her eyes and saw the morning sunrise just outside her window.

She lifted her head, and intended to move but soon found that she could not. Elsa looked down and gasp at the arms around her. Elsa suddenly felt terrified but relax a little to find that the hands were just as white as her own and the frosted sweatshirt belong to no other then Jack Frost.

Elsa suddenly became tense again. "What happened last night?" Elsa remembered the heart warming reunion between her and Jack just last night. She also remembered inviting him to bed with her. "Oh god, did we do anything?"

The arms around Elsa moved, and Elsa jumped right out of bed and onto the floor. Elsa laid there for a second and groaned. A sweet laughter met her ears and she sat up suddenly, looking up and seeing Jack leaning over the edge if the bed looking down at her, laughing. Laughing.

Elsa quickly got to her feet and looked down at Jack laying in her bed with his left arm behind his head and his right hand laying on his stomach with a small smirk laying across his face. The princess tried very hard not to smile or blush but just stared at him.

"How dare you."

"How dare I? You're the one trying to sneak out if bed in the early morning." Elsa caught a hint of amusement behind his eyes which only made her frown deepen.

"Yes how dare you. Laughing at a princess in the early morning. You're the farthest thing from a gentlemen, Jack Frost." Elsa then turned and walked across her room to her desk and sat down in the chair. She reached behind her head and undid the messing bun behind her head, grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair. Through the desk mirror see saw Jack sit up and gaze at her. Elsa felt goosebumps cover her arms and silently put down we brush.

Elsa turned to her left and gazed at Jack, letting her long white hair fall over her shoulders. "Jack...everything that happened last night...was it all...professional?"

Jack met Elsa's eyes and smiled small. "Yes your majesty. I promise you, nothing happened. You invited me to bed and that is how we slept all night, with my arms around you. Well, until you tried to sneak away." He laughed to himself.

Jack suddenly got an idea. As Elsa turned back around to finish brushing her hair, Jack silently grabbed one of Elsa's pillows from beside him. Slowly and soundlessly, Jack flew into the air right over Elsa, lifted the pillow behind his head before throwing it down right on Elsa's head. Elsa quickly looked up with the look of astonishment on her face. Jack threw back his head in laughter. "Oh, so you want to have a little fun now, fine." Elsa ran over to her bed and grabbed a pillow as Jack dived for a pillow as well. Jack was faster then Elsa, but Elsa caught Jack by surprise and smacked him right in the face. Elsa exploded with laughter.

Jack smirked at her. "So that's how we're playing? We're playing hard ball?" Elsa bit down on her lip trying to hold back giggles. And the fun began. They were soon throwing pillows from one side if the room to the next, and soon there was feathers everywhere.

Jack thought of a way to make it even more interesting and threw a snowball and hit Elsa square in the shoulder. Elsa froze and looked down at where he hit her. "Did I hurt her? Is she alright?" Jack thought. Elsa soon formed a snowball of her own at Jack, smirked at him and hid behind the bed. Turning from a pillow fight to a snowball fight the two had at it. It was the best morning wake up call Elsa had in such a long time. Soon they were both out of breath and lay back on Elsa's bed with the remaining pillows, feathers everywhere, and both eloped with laughter.

A knock came from Elsa's door. Elsa sat up grabbing her robe on the coat rack beside her door and opened the door a crack so who ever outside couldn't see inside her room and Jack couldn't see who she was speaking too. Elsa leaned her head back and looked at Jack. "I will be right back, a quick matter to discuss, won't take long." Elsa gave a reassuring smile and walked out of the room. Jack stayed there itching with curiosity. Suddenly a scream came from behind the door! Quickly, Jack got up from the bed, grabbed his staff from against the wall. As soon as he was about to open the door, the door knob turned. Jack flew up just above the door and leaned against the wall holding his staff with two hands. The figure walked in suddenly, and Jack relaxed when he saw it was Elsa. He quickly flew down just in front of her, but she didn't seem to notice. Her face looked paler then usual and her hands were clenched at her sides as if trying to hold something in.
Jack reached his hand up to touch Elsa's face. "What's wrong Elsa? I heard a scream, did something happen?" As Jack was about to touch her face, Elsa raised her hands out I front of herself, pushing Jack with a great force as he landed on the floor.

"Don't, touch me." She spoke threw her teeth.

Jack raised himself with his elbows. "Elsa, what happened? I'm not your enemy, remember? It's your parents..." Before Jack could finish his sentence, Elsa raised her hands again and and shot ice and snow right at Jack. It would've hit him if he did roll on the ground. But that didn't stop Elsa. She followed quickly as her eyes narrowed and launched more snow and ice. Jack got up fast, used his staff to deflect some of her attack. He ran across the walls and on the ceiling.

Elsa separated her hands shot more ice her right check right side before he could notice. Jack fell instantly onto her desk hitting it hard and then rolling off the top and hitting the ground. Jack put both hands around his side as his staff lay on top of the desk. Elsa slowly approached and Jack some kind of blurry vision to use streaming down her face or hands were still clinched to her sides. Jack got up as quickly as he could crouch a little because the pain inside and looked at else of confused.

"You need to go," Elsa spoke in a whisper. There was no kindness in her sweet voice, only hardness. Jack slowly move towards her, but she stepped away.

"Elsa, what happened? Please tell me." Jack reached for her hand. "I can help yo-"

"No!" Elsa screamed wrenching her hand away from his. "Nobody can help me," Elsa raised her hands just as Jack hobbled over to Elsa's desk to grab his staff. But he didn't have time to turn around and deflected Elsa's shot. With one swift move movement, Elsa flowed ice and snow around Jack, lifting him in the air, almost like forming a snowball around him.

Jack looked at Elsa terrified. "Elsa please. You don't have to do this!"

Elsa narrowed her eyes again and for the first time from entering the room since she was told of some terrible new the changed her completely, made eye contact with Jack. "I said...get...OUT!" Elsa launched her hands at her window as the snowball hit the glass and shattering it completely. Jack felt the pinch of pain from the glass as he hit the ground right outside Elsa's window. Jack looked up and saw Elsa peering down at him. Without another word, Elsa closed her curtains.

Jack slowly got to his feet and looked around. Beneath him was snow in the middle of summer. "How are people going to react to this?" Jack didn't want to stick around and find out. He slowly bent down and picked up his staff. Without another look, Jack flew up and headed for the forest.

Elsa reported to her maid of her accident, how she had lost her temper and broke her window. She didn't know how to explain the snow, hopefully it would melt before people start noticing. Elsa gazed out her window and saw her sister leave all in black. Everyone was in black, except Elsa. "How can they be dead? I just saw them last night." Elsa blinked back tears. She watched everyone in the kingdom head towards the shore until she couldn't see them anymore. Elsa couldn't bare approaching her bed, how the whole thing smelled of an icy breeze like Jack. The maids might have cleaned the feathers and replaced the sheets but over all it just reminded her of Jack. "It was the best. Jack doesn't know anything about me. I should've just listened to my parents. They knew what was best for me."

"Knew." Elsa spoke quietly. She couldn't hold back the tears anymore, going blind and feeling them burning hot down her face. Elsa fell to the floor beside her bedroom door, and let the cold come over her, surrounding her. The ice spread all around the room, over the walls, desk, and even her bed. As it reached the ceiling, snowflakes started to fall. Elsa heard Anna outside her room trying to talk to her, but she just ignored her. She wanted to be near Anna, more then anything after loosing their parents, and now Jack, but she wouldn't dare out Anna in danger. She wouldn't dare watch Anna get hurt because if her.