Coronation Day

Hey guys, it's Nat. I cannot believe it's been over a year, I never thought in a million years I would be back on wattpad continuing this story but here I am. I really hope that if I continue the story to where I want it to be that more people will read this and enjoy what I have to write as much as I enjoy writing it. It would also be a big help for people to share the story with their friends on social media. I would really like the story to be successful because that's all I've ever wanted for it.

- Nat ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost like magic, Jack got this weird feeling. He knew Elsa was here, it was her big day, but it didn't quite hit him until now that he would actually see her. It's been three winters since the last time he saw her and he suddenly felt an awkward presents.

What if she didn't even want me here?

He knew they had ended things very badly, but he couldn't shake the feeling that him being here would be very important to Elsa.

Jack decided he would do this properly. He landed on the ground just in front of the castle gates and sprinkled some snow over him. As the snow landed on him, his shabby looking clothes transformed into a snow white tux with an ice blue waist coat underneath. Jack was about to walk in when he realized he still had his stick staff. He took just a pinch of snow and sprinkled it onto the staff. It had transformed into an ice cane. Jack looked down at himself and smiled, impressed with his work. He tossed his cane up in the air and caught it with his other hand as he strolled right in. He knew that only people who believed in him could see him so incase there was some believers inside, he didn't want them making a commotion. He took a seat in the back, not really sure if he wanted Elsa to see him or not, Jack didn't want to startle her.

Soon the choir started singing and the grand doors opened. Elsa walked in very slowly, being very carful with every step as if she was performing a dance and had been practicing for months. Jack could only see the side of her face as she entered but she looked the same almost. Her face had grown tighter and her eyes seemed older, tired almost. Jack couldn't help but wonder what she had been through all these years, the pain she had when she threw him out.

How would she react to me now?

The ceremony was very short and in the end she had to take her gloves off to hold the scepter. Jack could tell she was nervous and uncomfortable but she got through it without having them ice over. Jack let out a sigh of relief. When Elsa started walking after she was crowned, Jack made sure to duck his head down so she wouldn't see him.

Jack followed the crowd out to the ballroom for a big celebration. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and so did Elsa, even though she was only standing there and not dancing. Jack wished he could just walk up to her and offer a dance but he knew that she would look startled and nobody would get why.

Suddenly a tiny girl holding onto an older gentleman walked up to Elsa with silly grind on their faces. Jack approached slowly to get a better hear on what they were talking about and by the judge of Elsa's face it wasn't good.
Jack finally stood in a crowed of people just close enough that Elsa wouldn't see him but her could listen.

"My blessing?" Elsa said astonished. "You both just met today."

It suddenly hit Jack that that must've been Elsa's younger sister Anna. Jack had never seen her but he could now tell that her face was almost the same as Elsa's. He leaned over just a bit to listen more.

"How could you know anything of love, all you do is lock yourself in a room for three years." Anna snapped at Elsa.

Elsa stood her ground. "That's enough Anna." She started to walk away when Anna grabbed and pulled off one of Elsa's gloves.

She turned around panicking. "Give that back Anna."

"No!" Anna protested. "What did I ever do to you?"

Elsa turned and started walking away telling the guards the party was over. "Enough Anna-"

"No, this will never be enough for me-"

"I said that's enough!" Before I could even react Elsa had swung her gloveless hand around and giant ice spikes roused from the floor boards. Everyone stepped back astonished and someone screamed monster. Elsa quickly ran from the scene and I followed after. I flew through the air but I wasn't as fast as Elsa with so many people to dodge. I could hear Anna behind me yelling for Elsa but she kept going. She suddenly can go a stop when she reached the sea.

I got her I thought but then she took off over the water turning it into ice. Wow, I thought, I didn't know she could do that. Everyone seemed to be too afraid to follow after Elsa so I few to her instead.

I finally found her walking through the woods crying and shaking. I dropped to the ground and erased the glamorous suit and disguise. I walked behind her as she walked and listened to her cry. I could hear the pain in her sobs, the secret that she had kept for so long was out and she was so disappointed in herself.

She let out sobs but in-between she was whispering something. I walked closer and suddenly realized what she was saying. "I'm sorry Jack, I'm so sorry."

I couldn't take this anymore. I opened my arms wide and hugged her shoulders from behind. She let her feet fall under her and sobbed into the snow. Elsa grabbed my arms and held on tight. We sat there for awhile before it was silent and all we could hear was the sound of the wind in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is only a rough draft but since it's been so long I thought I'd publish it for you guys. I might come back and tweek it a bit but in the meantime I hope you enjoy.

- Nat ❤️