chapter 2

kagome's pov

As I reached lady kaede's hut i tried to calm myself down as best as i could. When entered the hut I wasn't surprised to see everyone's shocked expressions.

"kagome what's wrong what happened to you" sango said running over to hug me

I tried my hardest to calm myself down as I told them what happened in the forest (all of chapter 1). No matter how hard I wanted to deny how much I was hurting because of him I still ended up crying because of him.  

"I'm going to kill him" sango, miroku, and shippo all said in union. This random outburst made me laugh a little making everyone else to laugh as well.

"So how are you holding up ?" sango asked

"To be honest I don't know anymore, I want to be happy for them but I just can't" "All these years he was always leading me on to believe he loved me but in the end I guess I was just lying to myself" I told them as I wiped my tears away.

"So what are you going to do now" miroku said finally speaking up

"I really don't know.... I might just go home to clear my head maybe grab a couple of things and come back tomorrow morning" I told them 

" What do you want us to tell Inuyasha when he comes back"

"Just tell him that I went out for a walk and will be back in the morning.... and if he does find out I went home please try to stop him from trying to block the well like he did last time".

"OK"they said in union

With that I said my good byes to them and left for home as fast and as quietly so that i wouldn't end up running into Inuyasha and Kikyo,... that would be a very awkward situation

****************************************

Hey guys how do you like it so far i realized that i kind of forgot the u in kikyou i would fix it but that would be to much trouble so suffer lol kidding.

omg just realized kikyou is kik you put together lol no wonder she is so mean jk

like

comment

vote