Chapter 5: What?

Recap:

But as I ran down the stairs I bumped into something that felt like a wall, but when I look up...

Oh snap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee's POV:

I take a step back looking up at a 6'5" man standing in front of me. He looked like he is in his 40's and I didn't fail to notice that he shared a few physical features with Jason.

He was now looking straight down at me with a frown on his face.

"Dad!" I heard Jason say as he walked down the stairs calmly.

I was right he is Jason's father.

"Son! Who is this young lady here? Don't tell me you still bring those gi-"

He was cut off by Jason right away.

"No, this is my mate, Leah."

The way my name rolled off his tongue sent sparks down my body causing me to shiver. He smirked realizing the effect he has on me. Jerk.

"Hey Leah, nice to meet you." Mr. McCain said with a polite smile after pulling me into a fatherly hug.

It felt so good since, I've never got to hug my father before.

"Hello Mr. McCain nice to meet you too" I said shyly yet giving him a smile.

Suddenly the door opens and I hear giggling and laughing, revealing the two love birds that have just arrived..Emmi and Cole.

They stop laughing right when they find three of us looking straight at them.

"Omgg Lee you are already here.." Emmi runs upto me pulling me into a hug.

Mr. McCain looked confused once again. He looks at me expecting me to say something, but Cole chose to speak up.

"Hello Mr. McCain. This is my mate Emmi." He says bowing his head as for respect to the previous Alpha.

"Nice to meet you Emmi." He said to Emmi with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Sir." Emmi said returning the same polite smile.

"Anyways ladies, I'm here for an important discussion with the boys. I better get to that before I forget. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh not at all" We assured him.

"Alright let's go then Jason and Cole let's get some work done."

Jason nodded and followed his father after giving me a peck on my cheek. Damn it I need him, but I'll wait. Where on the other hand, Cole was too busy staring straight into Emmi's eyes. She turned red like a tomato aha.

"Cole, let's go we need you as well." Mr. McCain repeated once again, but got no response back.

"Beta!" He said with the tone that held much more authority. I guess it's since he was the previous Alpha?

"Y-Yess s-sir, coming!" He said with embarrassment clear in his tone.

We all just simply laughed, but then me and Emmi just headed to my room.

Jason's POV:

"WHAT??!?But dad that means we will have to reassure other Alphas' too and start the training soon."

"I know son, but there is no other option. In order for pack safety we need to face them now."

"What do you say Cole?" I look at Cole expecting him to come up with some better suggestion.

"Well, I think Mr.McCain is right because we have already lost two pack members last month, once again. I mean we can't just keep letting them away so easily. We better start tracking them down" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think so too. Dad, we will start the training in about 3 days. However, we are the strongest pack I'll ask other Alphas for allies. I'm sure they'll understand, but send me all the paper work by tonight latest!"

My dad just nodded in response.

"Alright! I should be heading back so that I can get you all the paper works by tonight, son."

And then he left the room leaving me and Cole to think about how can we keep this from our mates so they don't stress out on their first day in the pack house.

"Cole, let's just head to our rooms we can discuss this tomorrow early sharp at 10:00 in my office" I said it using my Alpha tone. He just bowed his head in response, "yes Alpha."

.........................................................

When I got back to my room with Cole, we hear Lee and Emmi giggling and laughing out loud.

My wolf felt happy looking at our mate extremely happy. It feels like I live to see that smile on her face and hear her beautiful laugh.

As soon as I open the door Lee comes running into my arms.

"Omg Jace I missed you so much baby." She said truthfully, pulling me into a tight hug; I felt sparks throughout my body.

I was about to kiss her, but I stop when I hear Emmi say "PG...let's go Cole" putting her hand over her eyes. I hear them chuckle and leave, closing the door behind me.

I look at Lee with amusement as a smirk formed on my face. She just looks down trying to hide her blush.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Sorry! Had to end it here, but the next chapter will make up for that for sure!

Al~