Chapter 1: How We First Met

Leah's Picture on the side (Ariana) --->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee's POV:

Today is finally here! The day I've been waiting for since past two months. Finally, today, I'm moving in with my mate, Jason. He is the Alpha of one of the strongest pack of the North, The Midnight Shadow Pack. I still have a few minutes before Jason arrives to pick me up so until then I'll tell you about how we met!

*Flashback*

"Leah Jade Cestria! Hurry the f*ck up already or I'll drag you down pulling your hair!" Emmi threatened.

Aha, yes, Emily Bate is my best friend since the day we were born. Let's just put it that way.

"Calm down babe I'm coming!!" I used my wolf speed before she actually comes upstairs.

Me and Emmi are going to Starbucks and then movies to celebrate her 19th birthday! This is how we have been since childhood; we always spend our birthdays together hanging out or having sleepovers. Lame right? Actually no! I absolutely love to spend my time with Emmi. She is beautiful and her green eyes are just too pretty (no, I'm not what you might be thinking).

"Okayy I'm here missy! You ready?" I said mockingly.

"OH YESSS! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUNN!" Emmi yelled basically running outside to her car.

"Looks like someone's too excited for movies. Anyways have fun honey and take care!", said my mom from the kitchen aha! She's right though, Emmi was just too excited I don't even know why. She told me there's something she has to tell me, but well I'll find out soon I guess!"

Saying my goodbye to my mom I made my way outside where Emmi was already waiting in her car, blasting music. After putting my seat belt on I finally made an attempt to ask Emmi about what was that she is going to tell me today.

"So.. I was wondering.. what is it that you are going to tell me Em?" I asked giving her a confused look.

"Ohh well about that babe.. u'll find out, soon!" Emmi said giving me a wink.

Finally, we reached Starbucks and made our way to the entrance after parking her car ofcourse!

"So..EMMI TELL ME ALREADY I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!! SPILL IT OUT ALREADYY!"

But guess what? When I look beside me there is no Emmi. Only some people that were walking by, gave me weird looks. They probably thought of me as a psychotic or crazy person. I felt my cheeks burning in embarrassment and humiliation. Damn it Emmi you will have to pay for this later. As I look up I see Emmi hugging some guy, who looked more like a 19 year old to me, but he was quite cute with dark brown hair, chocolate eyes, and a bit taller than Emmi. They looked cute together if you ask me, but heyy what the hell!! Who was he? And howcome Emmi told me nothing about him?

Making my way towards them I asked Emmi, "EMM!! WHO IS THIS AND HOWCOME YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BOY WELL GUY OR DUDE WHATEVER???!!"

I saw the pure guilt flashed thru her eyes, but she finally replied, "Look, I'm sorry Lee. I know I should've told you about Cole right away, b-but you see I just met him last night when I went for a run in the woods. He is my mate, Lee and he is the beta of the Midnight Shadow Pack."

Now I felt horrible for yelling at Emmi earlier, so I just pulled her into a tight hug..

"I'm really happy for you Emmi, I love you I'm sorry I just thought you were having a secret relationship without telling me about it." And after this I just said hey to Cole, he just seems like an amazing person and if you ask me, I think he is perfect for Emmi!