The Rape of Proserpine Teaser

There are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don’t know.

There are situations in which desperate measures are taken in order to cater to selfish and corrupt desires to keep some secrets buried. On a cold, stormy night, Darrel Connelly was trapped under the firm grasp of someone dark and evil. On that fateful incident, the course of Appleton history would be changed forever, signaling the rekindling of the burned out fire for movement, not against an invader or a disease, but a mad citizen blinded by a desire...to play...and kill.

Everybody close to the Connelly family could testify that that period of total, living darkness were like death itself saturating the atmosphere all over the town. 

Those were dark times indeed. 

"They forced him into the vehicle by beating and kicking him," Samantha said. "When I witnessed that scene, I realized I was helpless, and I just asked myself for the first time why was I born into this world." 

"I don’t know where my son is, whether he is alive or dead,” said Mrs Connelly, who has been knocking at the doors of various government departments and police stations to seek information about her missing son.

"God immediately answered my prayers. And then it begun, you started catching my attention with your cute acts and infairness to you, I really found you very cute."

"Darrel, I cannot remember when I started thinking about you all the time."

"I cannot forget when I started learning to love you. And I cannot forget the taste of your sweet kiss, tight hug, and your love as high as the sky."

"I even told our Lord that if it is not going to be you, then I will not love at all because I don't want nobody else, I only want you."

"I thank you for choosing me to be with you, Darrel."

"I love you... and I've never been so happy with my life that I finally got to say it to you. Right now. Just the two of us."

From this day on

I choose you to be my beloved soul mate,

to live with you and laugh with you;

to stand by your side and sleep in your arms;

to be joy to your heart and food to your soul;

to bring out the best in you always;

to be the best I can be, just for you;

to celebrate with you in the good times;

to struggle with you in the bad;

to solace you when you are down hearted;

to wipe your tears with my hands;

to care for you with my entire being;

to share with you everything that I have;

as we treat each other with tenderness, compassion and love. Forever.

Please watch out for the next chapters.

- A