The Slap

Selena's pov
    It took me about 30 minutes to convince Niko to let me walk by myself.Ever since I saw Michael,he's becoming even more protective over me.Its really good that he cares about me but at the same time it's annoying since I want to do some things by myself.Niko made me promise that if anything happened,no matter how small it's,that I have to call him so he can protect me.I promised and kissed him before I left the home.
As I'm walking,I'm listening to Ritchie's La Bamba song.I also have a crush on him but unfortunately he died due to a plane crash on February 3,1958.He was only 17 years old and if he was still alive than I would go to his concerts.I couldn't help myself to sing along side him and it's like he's still with us to this day instead of being dead.
Para bailar la bamba
Se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa(ra) mi pa(ra) ti
Arriba y arriba
Y arriba y arriba, por ti sere
Por ti sere
Por ti sere
Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan
Soy capitan
Soy capitan
Ba-ba-bamba
Ba-ba-bamba
Ba-ba-bamba
Ba
Para bailar la bamba
Se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa(ra) mi pa(ra) ti
Arriba, arriba
R-r-r-r-r, haha!
Para bailar la bamba
Se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa(ra) mi pa(ra) ti
Arriba y arriba
Y arriba y arriba, por ti sere
Por ti sere
Por ti sere
Ba-ba-bamba
Ba-ba-bamba
Ba-ba-bamba
Ba
After the song is over,I made it to the park where I can escape from Niko and the ex.I guess I was there too long that Michael woke me up since I was snoring.
(No one's pov since it's gonna be a conversation)

S-Go to hell!

M(sighed)-I know I'm going here and I'm so sorry that I was the guy ruined our relationship.

S-I moved on Michael and I'm dating Niko.Why can't you understand it at all?!We are over!!!!!

M(took out the box that contained the Jem earrings that he bought)-I got you something for you and I remember that you love watching Jem and the Holograms tv show.

S(is very impressed with the box)-It's covered with each of the band members.But why did you give a gift if we're not together anymore?!

M-There's something inside of the box Claudia.

S(got extremely pissed)-You don't have the rights to call me by my name anymore!!THE CLAUDIA YOU KNEW IS DEAD AND SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!

M-I'm so sorry and I'm trying my best to win you...(she slapped his face extremely hard before leaving him there at the park.She didn't even opened the box that continued the Jem earrings)
Selena's pov
I called Niko and he told me to go to the Burger Shot where we always eat at.I made my way there and waited for my boyfriend to pick me up.After 8 minutes passed since the call ended,someone wrapped their arms around me.Soon our lips are against each other and he picked me up once again bridal style.When I tell him that I can walk on my own,he would always smile and tell me that I'm his princess.
That always makes me happy and not say anything at all after that.He took us to the zoo at Liberty City and we were both looking at the new animal exhibit that they recently added.My heart is even more excited since the new animals were wolves!Niko left and soon my hands felt something so soft.So when I looked at my hands,I'm feeling a wolf stuff animal that he bought me.
I thanked him by kissing him and he knew that I'm very grateful for it.We spent about 3 hours at the Zoo before heading back home.Today my day may have started like shit but eventually it turned really good.