She's Alive

Michael's pov
Claudia loves to listen to 50s' music since it's way more better than today's music.Thats what I'm currently listening after I left the emergency room.Ritchie Valens' song 'Stay Beside Me' is currently being played currently from my IFruit.
Stay beside me, here beside me
Stay beside me day after day
When I'm feeling blue, let me look at you
Oh my darling, please, won't you stay?
You'll stay beside me, help and guide me
Never, never leave me alone
Trust and love me, be proud of me
Let me keep your heart for my own
With your love, you make me strong
Come to me where you belong
Stay beside me, close beside me
You must know it's you I adore
You were meant for me, you will always be
My true love forever more
After his song ended,I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation we both had.
M-I'm sorry

S-IM SORRY?!YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THAT THOSE TWO WORDS WILL STOP MY SUFFERING!

M-Not at all and I just want to tell you how sorry I'm about everything.

S-I CAME HOME WITH OUT FUCKING GROCERIES AND I FUCKING HEARD A SLUT ON OUR BED!!THAT'S THE BED WE SHARED TO SLEEP TOGETHER AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT AT ALL!FUCK YOU MICHAEL TOWNLEY!

M-Please don't call me Townley.

S-I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!!!YOU FUCKING BROKE MT TRUST AND I LEFT EVERYTHING!!I'M GONNA KILL LESTER FUCKING CREST!!

M-Don't take it on him Cl...

S-I DON'T GO BY THAT FUCKING NAME ANYONE!THE GIRL YOU LOVED IS FUCKIG DEAD THE MOMENT I HEARD BOTH OF YOU GUYS HAVING SEX!!

M(is on his knees)-I know and I broke out promise.For many weeks,I didn't eat nor showered at all.

S-WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU!?!?!

M-You're correct and I bought you your favorite kind of flowers.

M-Please stop

S-I don't give a shit anymore and I moved on.The guy who's still with me is my boyfriend and he helped me since day 1.

M-But I thought you...

S-Like you think I'll come back to a fucking cheater!You are a fucking idiot if you believed that and the reason why you divorced your ex wife is the fact that you caught her having sex with a much younger guy!
    The conversation haunts my mind and there's nothing I can't do anything to stop it.This would have never happened if I kept my penis inside my pants.