Heart is Split

-I never thought that my soulmate would hurt me that way.I guessed he never loved me and I never ever broke his heart-
           Claudia's pov
    Two strong arms were around my stomach when I woke up the next morning which made me smile.I turned my head and he gave me one of his signature smile which always made my heart so excited.His name is Mr.Michael Townley or aka Mr.Michael De Santa.He told me what he did to Trevor and I'm extremely glad he did so I understand him more.Michael gave me a kiss on my head like he always does each day.
    Both of us got up in our underwear,in my case I'm also wearing my bra,so I can make us breakfast.While I made a classic American breakfast,Michael set the table for two.Just when I was making out breakfast,I noticed that we had barley anymore food to eat.My mind is extremely good in memorizing that we need food and I gave both of us the same amount of food.As I ate my breakfast,I noticed that he was on his phone texting someone(I never thought in that moment that he was texting a stripper to fuck while I was gonna go buy groceries).
    Michael finished his and waited patiently for me to finish so he could wash the dishes.He did and soon we are wearing clothes.Townley wore his iconic suit while I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and extremely short skirt.De Santa didn't like one bit that I'm wearing the mini skirt so I tied a Selena sweatshirt around my waist.Now he was happy and I already made a list of what I needed to buy from a store.
     My boyfriend gave me a small peck on the cheek before I left our home.
           Michael's pov
    As soon as she left,I called Rose to come over.In less than 6 minutes Rose is already at my door since she lives next door.Rose gave me a passionate kiss which I happily returned her back.Then she ripped off all of my clothes off and I did the same with her.I went on my knees and began to eat her sweet pussy.
Moans soon filled up the room which made me eat it even more.She came in my mouth which I very happily accepted.I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.She got on my head and already spread her legs for me.After a few seconds,a condom on with lube all over it,I pushed inside of her.Rose kept on moaning which caused me to ram into her like crazy.
Claudia's pov
I finally arrived home earlier than usual and grocery shopping usually takes me 58 minutes.But this time it took me 40 minutes because the foods I got were on sale.With the two bags filled with grocery,I made my way to the door.My mind is playing tricks on me because I'm hearing him moan.I don't care if he's masterbaiting while watching porn but my gut is telling me that he may be cheating on me.
My gut never failed me before and I heard the words which caused my heart to be broken in a billion little pieces."Fuck Michael,your have so much energy for an old man!"I dropped both of the bags not caring if he heard me at all.Tears came out of my eyes and I took a decision in that moment to leave everything behind.All of my clothes,shoes,hygiene products,and memories at my now officially ex home.
Good thing I never told him that I have a secret bank account,debt,and credit card!With even more tears coming down my face,I got in my car to drive off to some other place I never been before.I actually did live near Liberty City when I was leaving in New Jersey before I was forced to move to the boring corn state of the USA which is called Indiana.The radio is on and ironically it began to play Ya No by Selena Quintanilla.My heart didn't want to sing along this time but I did listen to the song which fit right in this moment.
Ya supe todo y ya puedes marcharte
Esto ya es mucho y no puedo perdonarte
Vete con ella o quien sea, no me importa
Pero no vuelvas más aquí
Ya no, ya no
Y si me llamas ya no estaré dispuesta
Y si me escribes ya no esperes respuesta
Y tus regalos todos te los devuelvo
Porque no quiero nada de ti
Ya no, ya no
Ya aquí no habrá corazón
que te entregue su amor
a la hora que quieras
Ya no tendrás mi pasión
Dile adiós al calor
que un día te diera
Ya te me puedes ir,
no hay más que discutir
Ya no te quiero
Ya no, ya no
Y mis amigas me lo dijeron
Que tu cariño jamás sería sincero
Pues hoy lo creo, viéndote en sus brazos
Y ya no te quiero ver
Ya no, ya no
Y estos labios ya no serán tuyos
Será mi amor sólo un golpe a tu orgullo
Y si me abrazas, será solo en sueños
Porque ya no te quiero aquí
Ya no, ya no

6 reads and 6 votes and then I'll update