Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“You can´t be serious” I told my best friend Ashley with a shake of my head.    

“Yes!” She yelled excitedly, everyone in the corridor was now starring at her.

“I´m totally serious the hottest band in the world is coming this Friday! But the best thing is that I have two tickets, do you know for who?” she asked playfully. I fidget with my black, long, straight hair nervously as I looked around the corridor, they were still starring, I mentally groaned, I hate all the attention.

“I don´t know maybe for your other best friend, the one that actually likes them?” I guessed dumbly, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation, once Ashley had made up her mind there was no going back.

“No you dummy, for you and me!” She yelled again with a big smile in her face, I placed my hand on top of her mouth trying to get her to shut up before she attracted more attention. People should really stop staring I thought.

“Please Ash not me, you know I hate their music” I whined, she giggled.

“Come on Abby, you know how much I want to go to this concert?” She asked starring at me with those bright eyes, giving me the puppy look.

“Besides my parents won’t let me go alone. I already begged everyone else I know this and they said no, please you are my last option.” She said, I knew for a fact that this wasn´t true, practically half of the school´s population would love to go with her.

“I already have the tickets” She said waving the tickets on my face, while she grinned. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

“Fine I´m going, I can´t believe I will be wasting 3 hours of my life in a boring concert” I told her.

“Yes!” She said jumping up and down, like a child in Christmas.

“Common we have to get to class.” I said, dragging her to our science class. We quickly entered the classroom and took our seats in the last row, as we walked Ashley smiled at everyone and they wave back, delighted that one of the most popular girls in all the school had taken the time to talk to them. I rolled my eyes; people could be so silly they were acting as if Ashley was a super star.

“Good morning, take your seats” Our science teacher said. Everyone ignored her and kept talking, it´s the same story every day; no one pays here any attention so she starts yelling and then threatens us with giving us detention.

“Students, quite down in this instant or do you want detention on Friday!” She hollered. Yes! I want detention, please anything so I don´t need to go to that concert! I thought. Sadly I didn´t get that detention, we all quickly moved to our seats and quiet down. The teacher smiled and started talking about chemical bonds and its importance in our environment; I sighed and opened up my notebook aimlessly doodling on it.

The rest of the day went by slowly, Ashley kept talking about the concert and how excited she was. After the bell rang a quickly went out of my English classroom and practically ran to my baby, my beautiful grey BMW. I got in it and waited for Ashley to get out of school, I had promise her that I would take her home.

“Hey!” She said to me as she entered the car, she was smiling. I mentally sighed she had been probably talking with one of the guys that where crazy for her.

“Hey Ashes, what took you so long?” I asked as we swiftly went out of the school´s parking lot.

“I was making plans with some friends” She said mysteriously.

“And…” I said.

“And, they also invited you! It´s a party and Matt will be there!” She squealed.