chap 7!

Over the last 4 days I´ve been practically living in the hospital;  I spend my days with Ash enjoying our last moments together tomorrow we are going home, because the doctors don´t know what else to do for her to survive…  I want to just drop on the floor and cry myself until the end of times. I know I´m going to miss her so much; she is like a sister to me; we had a lot of fun together. I smiled thinking about all the stupid things we have done together…

“So how  are you coping with everything?” A voice by my side asked taking me out of my spacing out.

“Good, as I can be right now…I´m trying not to show how tragic and horrible this situation is in front of Derek or Ashley but I know that is a hell lot more horrible for her.”

“ What about you? Your brother is going out of the hospital today right?” I said looking at him.

“Yeah… Nathan is static” said Kyle with a small smile, I knew he would be smiling a lot more if he was talking to another person he has been trying not to show off about his brother living, I gave him a big smile. If you’re wondering Kyle and I have become really good friends in this past week. We have been a lot of time together; and that is good. He helps me to just breathe calmly and to forget about all the tragedy that surrounds me. I´ve also been with his little brother Nathan... he is the cutest thing in the world, sometimes I´m surprised as how much he is like his brother and how much do they love each other. These days something really unexpected happened, Kyle and Ash have become really close friends; Derek didn´t like that quite a lot, but Ash assured him about all of it.. that was kind of hilarious the way that Derek got all protective over Ash…  we were walking to Ash´s room to find out who is the winner of the Open Doors contest. Yay… not ;)

I opened the door and both of us went into the room

“Hey Ash” we said in unison. She looked at us weird.

“Hey guys! Ready?” She said with a distinctive glint in her eyes… she was really excited. I smiled and went to sit by her side, while Kyle took the chair beside Derek; he was already there. Ash turned the TV on and chose an enternament news channel. We started talking for a while, laughing and making everything comfortable and funny for Ash… then the woman in the tv said

“Hey guys! So we are here with one of the most popular bands in USA! These guys are Open Doors! So here we have Dylan, Austin, Mike and Kyle!” while she pointed each one of them.. Then the bunch of girls and guys that were next to them trying to get something of them, or their autograph scream on the top of their longs.

“Weirdos” I said in a small voice, Ashley hit me weakly. I gave her a small smile but shut up.

Then the woman handed the microphone to Dylan,

“Hey guys! Out there in your T.V we are now going to tell you the number of the ticket that won the contest and we´ll call that person too! “

“Oh my god!! I can´t wait!” said Ashley, I laughed at her.

“Ok so the number of the ticket is…” said Austin (I think)

“ Number 287!!!” Scream Mike. Then Kyle took a phone and called that person´s number…

We heard someone´s phone ringing in the room… OMG! All of us froze; the first one to react again was Ashley.

“Omg!! Derek! Grab my phone now!”  Shout Ashley, what the hell?

He handed her the phone and she answered.

“Hello?”

“Hello, lucky winner! This is Open doors… so what do you think of winning this contest” asked Austin I knew he was talking because we were seeing it on TV.

“Omg it´s awesome!!!”  She yelled smiling. They laughed a little.

“So what´s your name honey?” asked Mike he seems like the player type... hum… wonder what will Derek say.

“Ashley.” She said the look on her face was so priceless, Ash was extremely happy. I smiled at her.

“Ok, Ashley so we hope to see you soon.” Kyle said.

“Yeah sure, I can´t wait.” She said,they hanged up.

OH

MY

GOD!

“Abby!!! Omg I´m going to meet Open Doors!!! This is so awesome!!” She screamed with tears in her eyes… I smiled with a small tear on my cheeck… this may be one of Ashley´s last wishes… I just hope that she has that much time… then all of us went and hug her; she hugged as back weakly.

--------------------------------------------------------<3-----------------------------------------------

 Remember to vote.comment and fan!! 

This is the first part of this chapter… I just wanted to post this as soon as possible. :D sorry if it is too short..

So... next chap is coming soon (I promise) tell me what you think.. how can I improve??’ thanks!! I´ll edit this later.. so just ignore the errors plz :)