Lise

If you would like to read this amazing story, please click on the external link on the side ------->

Help Lise by Reading, Voting, and Commenting on her story!!!

Lise, also known as Saturn10, is an upcoming writer here on Wattpad. She's new here but she's ready for the world to see how great of a writer she is.

Lise is an avid musician who loves to cook, play soccer, some table tennis, likes running, reads, writes (obviously), and likes to do a whole lot of other things. Its no wonder her story has so much clarity to it with all the things she does.  

Lise started writing when she was only 5 years old. She had simply written a page about her day, which led to being shown to the principal and recieving a sticker for her exceptional work; thus kick-starting her passion for writing.

Her main inspiration for writing comes from God, as well as many famous composers who have such fascinating lives.

The title of the story she is currently working on is called:

Beat Me A Song

Genre: Romance, Humor

Rated: G

Summary: Ariana is a highly intelligiant, musically gifted girl who has finished not just her daunting schooling years, but all the school she will ever have to do. With the Summer holidays ahead and a special studio assigned just for her violin and piano practice, her dream of being a musician seems well in reach. However her over-bearing mum and 'hard as steele' dad dream of her pursuing a more substantial, high profile job - A doctor. What happens when she meets Michael, a fellow musician, who is a suprising advocate for her music? Who would have thought a handsome english bloke could turn her life around...