lilza9119

If you want to read lilza9119's story, then just click on the external link on the side :D -------------------------------------------------------------> 

And don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share with your friends :)

lilza9119 is a new aspiring writer here on wattpad, who definitely won't dissapoint. She loves writing and everything about it.

"Being able to weave a tapestry of a tale from one single thread of my imagination. Being able to express myself so freely. And immerse myself in a world of my own creating." 

Just reading those lines brings chills down my back. How can a writer that loves to write and be so artistic about her writing not be amazing? Well the answer to that, is they can't! lilza9119 is a true creater when it comes to her writings. She will definitely be one to check out!!

lilza9119 also loves music, reading and writing literature, art, drama, and creativity of any kind.

lilza9119 began writing in a process writing class in the fourth grade, with Ms. Biristo. 

Her inspiration comes from anything and everything, from the smallest raindrop to the tallest mountain. But mostly from stories of passion, freedom, heroism, magic, love, adventure, and other great works. She is also inspired by God and music (espeically orchestral).

The title of her story is:

Princess of Shadows

Genre: Fantasy/Historical Fiction

Rated: PG-13

Summary:  Aithne is a Lièrén. Feared by all; challenged by none. Enemies fall at her feet and death is inevitable for any who stand in her way. She does her master's will without mercy. But when her master is murdered and her sisters flee, Aithne finds herself subject to a new master - Saraid, a simple girl but two years her junior. Fate soon finds Aithne and her new master at Orlv Manor, the dwelling of Saraid's uncle, where Aithne faces an enemy far more deadly than any she has faced before, after all; how do you kill one who is already dead?