Chapter 3 - Wigged out

Chapter 3 is here! Hope you like it...

----------------

John could not stop looking at Luna. “So this John; he's my first born,” said William as he place a hand on his shoulder.

“Hi, I’m John, I’m twenty years old. Pleased to meet you,” he said.

"Please to meet you too. I’m Luna, Luna Flores, and just a year younger than you,” she smiled.

"So what are you doing away from home and in men’s clothes, Luna,” William asked.

“My…er….parents passed away and I didn’t have enough money to survive so I was going to disguise myself as a man to find a good job,” explained Luna.

“Father! Look! I bought some fish!” a girl walked in.

“Jenny! Good timing! I’d like you to meet Luna. She’s going to be helping us from now on…except she’ll be dressed as a boy. Luna, this is my daughter, Jenny”

She laid the basket of fish on the table and said, “Happy to make your acquaintance. I’m Jenny, 15 years old.”

“Luna, 19 years old.” Luna shook her hand. he thought that she would really feel at home here. They seemed like nice and caring people, and she would have a place to stay.

A Month Later…

 “Lu, get your butt over here! There are too many deliveries to be made and you being slow isn’t helping,” yelled Jenny. “John, you better pick those fruits like your life depended on it!” Lu ran to her from help John. “Luna, you’re a man now, so man up!”

Lu sighed. I can never get used to this.”Ok, Jen who and what’s next.” Jenny told her all the orders and it was finally the last order. “Jen, I’m-” Splash!

“Haha! Sorry Lu, you made my lil’sis cry and she said she wanted to get you back and I said I would do it,” chuckled their neighbor, Nathan, who was holding a bucket. “You come out of nowhere and all the girls are dragging you by the feet.”

Jenny blocked his view of her. “Nathan! Out. Now.” He stuck his hands up and walked away. “Lu, I could see your cloth and your wig’s all wet.” Nathan was the most wanted guy in town. All the girls would sell their jewelry just to spend the whole day alone with him.

“Great. How am I supposed to deliver now,” frowned Luna.

“This is what you get for looking so cute as a boy, Lu. Why don’t you just go as a girl? Just say lie if they ask who you are,” Jenny said.

Jenny groaned, “Fine. Can you lend me some clothes?”

***

“Here you go, Lu. Take these to Madam Rica’s place. She’s been nagging me about her strawberries. So make sure you give this to her and come back here as fast as you can unless you want an earful of nagging,” snorted Jenny. Lu picked up the basket of strawberries and went on her. “Oh and Lu, you look stunning! I’ve never actually seen you in women’s clothes! Now go before it gets too dark.”

I never thought I would wear a dress again this soon! I kinda missed looking at my hair too. Before she could stepped into the moonlight, she heard something move. “Lu, sorry for showering you earlier. I just had to; I can’t share my spotlight with some nobody,” Luna stayed silent. “Hey, Lu, say something.”

Crap! No choice. He has to see me like this. Luna walked forward praying he wouldn’t recognize her. “So Lu, forgi-” Luna kept her head down and walked passed Nathan. “Hi. I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Nathan,” he smirked. Luna kept walking with her head down. Furiously, he grabbed her by the shoulder and fingered her chin up. “Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

“Don’t touch me,” glared Luna. “I don’t know who you think you are but you can’t grab me like that. I’m ignoring you because I can and you’re not worth looking at.” Luna knew that she had to move fast. “If you excuse me, I have strawberries to deliver.”

“You think you can walk away unsheathed when you just talked to me like that.”

“Yes. I think I can”

“Well think again.” Nathan grabbed her wrist and headed towards a dark place between their neighbors’ houses.

Luna screamed, “Bastard! Let go!”

“No.” Luna tried to slip out of his grip.

“Hey, that’s not how to treat a lady,” a voice said from behind them.

----------------

It's getting good! Can you guess who said that?? Can you?? If you can't, it's ok!!

Plz comment and vote! >.<