31

Troye's pov

"We're going to a wedding." He grumbles, bringing a hand to his forehead.

"What?" I perk up, looking to him through his bedroom door.

"Yeah, family event. Be dressed and ready by five."

Here I stand, boxers clad and hands clammy as I walk up to the big white doors of the Bixenman's house.

"You're just coming as my acquaintance, no funny business." He then decides to tell me, "No gay shit."

I scoff and give him a dirty look, "Fine."

"Lose the hat." He flicks the top of my hat, making me pull it back down and give him a look.

"Make me, bitch."

He sighs as we walk through the doors and are welcomed into a bright beautiful day of gushy romance.

"Jacob! You made it!" The bride exclaims, taking Jacob into her arms and squealing.

"Couldn't miss it for the world! Not for my favourite sister!" He beams at her, pride filled in his eyes.

I didn't even know he had another sister.

"And who are you?" She asks, turning to me.

I blink out of my dreary state and smile at her, "Work friend, decided to get out of the house."

She extends her hand and offers a gentle smile, "Well it is so nice to meet you. The name's Ange."

"Troye." I tip my hat.

...

"What's the point in me coming if all I am for you is arm candy?" I question, picking up an expensive wine glass and sipping the bubbling champagne.

He pfts, "Not going alone. They'd eat me up."

I quirk a brow up and give him an unimpressed look, "You can't handle your own family?"

"Shut up and drink. Drink until you see stars, just don't hook up with anyone."

"Aye aye captain," I mutter bluntly, downing my glass.

Jacob's pov

A sappy ceremony later and the beginning of the real party begins, Troye stumbling around the dance floor in circles with all he's had to drink. I pretend not to notice him grinding up against my brother in law and sip on my gin.

Some overplayed boujee song plays from the speakers and everyone drops low, acting slutty as ever. I watch him move from person to person as he chooses, glancing up at me every once in a while. I hook arms around some girl and stare deeply at him as we dance, my eyes secretly prying every piece of his clothing off and watching him come undone. I can't wait to get a piece of him later.

"Jacob, Jacob, do you hear me?" The girl snaps a hand in from of my face, making me jump and look at her.

"What? Yeah." I let out, giving her an innocent look.

"I said why don't I get us some more to drink."

"Yeah, sure, go." I wave her off.

Watching him excuse himself to the washroom, I down my drink and follow in suit. Drifting in, I let my senses take over and push him into a wall, standing dangerously close.

"I know you want me," I utter, looking down at his lips.

"I know you've been thinking about me... about us..." I whisper, nodding my nose into his cheek and gently pressing my lips to his.

"Tired of acting straight?" He inquires.

He pulls away and lets out a jagged breath, eyes strung to my lips.

"Fuck me." He mutters, "Right here."

I push him into a stall and corner him in, breathing down his neck.

"Is that what you want, baby boy?" I ask, glancing up at him then back down to those damn lips.

He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and whimpers, "Please."

Bringing my hand down to his little problem, I squeeze him through his trousers. He bridges his hips out, begging for more attention. I smirk and pull down his pants, spitting in my hand and stroking my fingers over his twitching cock. I look him deep in the eyes as I watch him unfold right between my fingertips.

"Fuck- Jake." He chokes out, hitting his head back against the stall wall.

"Imagine my wet lips across your dick, taking you further and further in- oh," I moan out, bringing my free hand down to my own member and palming myself through my trousers.

"Please." He begs, gyrating his hips into my hand.

"Turn around and don't make a sound, got it?" I purr in his ear, biting down and chuckling.

He holds in a shaky moan and nods, turning around and letting me take ahold of his little ass. I pull his trousers down and try my best to tame myself, spitting down on my hand again and running my fingers down his ass, past his hole just to tease him. He places a hand above his head on the wall and arches his back out, heaving for air.

"Someone's eager," I taunt, dipping my middle finger in his entrance.

He sucks in a jagged breath and quivers around my finger, inviting me in. I smirk to myself and let him wrap himself around my finger, sinking deeper in until I'm knuckle deep. Pumping my finger in and out, I easily add a second finger and curl my fingers up into his prostate, having to cover my free hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.

Once he's leaking precum against the wall I decide he's had enough treatment, pulling my digits out and my trousers down along with them. I line myself in with him, jerking myself a few hearty times to slick myself up. I then press in and feel my insides turn to fire, feeling such great pleasure on the pressure of my cock.

"Oh, fuck." I grunt, fluttering my eyes closed as I hear Troye whimper under his breath.

Man, girls just can't hit it like him.

As I've bottomed out, I still for him to get used to me, feeling the slightest bit generous today. He moves around underneath me and clenches around my dick, making me sigh in pleasure.

"M-move." He stutters out, overwhelmed with my cock.

I look down at him and place a hand on his hip, pulling out and sinking back in. I continue those torturously slow movements until I've got him whining for more, bucking deep in and slamming against his prostate I've come to know so well. He shudders and bites his tongue, looking back at me with a look that says screw you.

Pulling out, I say to fuck with it and pound into his ass, not letting up as I go in and out. He yelps and shakes under my grip, completely under my spell. I fuck his tight little ass until we're both cuming, biting our hands and quieting our deep moans.

Perfect timing as always, we hear an opening of the door.

"Jacob? Mate? You in here?" I hear my brother in law call out, making the two of us freeze.

I clear my throat, "Uh- yeah, be out in a minute."

"Oh- alright, your sister is asking for you." He explains, turning away and walking out the loo.

I groan and slowly pull out of Troye, muttering that that was way too close. We pull ourselves together and check each other for little hints of screwing around, a crooked bow tie here, an untucked shirt there. We leave, but not before I flick that ugly hat of his into the toilet, earning a slap in return.

-

a/n: how yall feelin