15

Troye's pov

knock, knock, knock

"What the-?" I mumble, rolling around in bed.

I peek my eyes open to find myself in Jacob's room, confused as ever. What the hell am I doing in here? Where is Jacob?

"Jacob...?" I call out.

Did we fuck last night?

"Jacob- oh fuck, my head hurts." I sigh, clutching my head in agony. Damn hangover.

Why did I think it was an okay idea to drink last night???

Four more bangs at the door, I huff, getting to my feet and staggering to the lounge. Pulling the door back, two men push past carrying the devil himself.

I stand back and watch as they set him on the sofa, Jacob covered in dirt and leaves, fast asleep. On his White Sofa.

"Thanks for answering the door, man. Didn't mean to wake you." The blonde haired bloke says, waving a hand to me.

I wave a hand back, "It's fine. Who are you two and what did you do to Jacob? He looks terrible."

The man scratches the back of his neck, "Uh, well, Bix here got the rough end of a football yesterday at practice and was sent to the infirmary. Afterwards he, a few of my boys, and I went out to the park and smoked a few blunts."

"I told him to go easy but the dumbass just kept smoking until he was tripping, staring up at the stars." He explains, "Oh yeah, and Jesse. My name's Jesse."

I blink slowly, staring at the three as if they were aliens. I should really learn to expect the unexpected more with Jacob. He is unbelievable.

"Nice to meet you... Jesse. Um, how bad of a hit did he get in practice yesterday? Is he okay?" I question, looking to the unusually pale cheeked boy sleeping on the couch.

Jesse waves it off, "He should be fine. Nothing a few sick days can't help. Just watch over him and if you need help call one of us up."

"I- alright, whatever." I mumble. I wasn't aware I would be my flatmate's new babysitter.

"Nice to meet you, again, if you need us our names are Jesse and Jaden. Jaden's shy at first but that's because he's thinking. Our numbers are in his phone, not too hard to find." He speaks so fast it sounds almost like gibberish, I understand how Jacob is friends with them.

I just nod and try my best to keep up, "Okay."

"Have a lovely day, cheers." Another wave, one from Jaden too, and they're out.

I hear them run down the stairs and slam the door shut, leaving me to an unconscious Jacob. Wow. What ever will I do with my time?