Its Such A Good Video!!!!!!!!

Molly was sitting in her car outside the DMV. When all of a sudden Johnny came out of the bank next door to the DMV he was carrying a bag. He was wearing a fake mustache, big glasses, and his hair was a different color. He saw the DMV sign and say me so he got in the car and I thought he was my driving instructor. So we started off and I was driving slowly because I was nerves. He got mad and grabbed the wheel and hit the gas. We were fighting for the wheel when I hit him. He dropped his bag and all the money fell out. I looked at him and I saw his mustaches coming off so I pulled it off. Then we ran into a bunch of paint cans. Her car was covered so Johnny leaned out of the window to clean the window off. He slipped and almost fell when Molly grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. Soon after the cops started fallowing us so we drove to a field. The cops got really close 2 us and hit us so we would stop. He got out and put his hands up. One of the cops ran up and threw him on the car and put handcuffs on him. Johnny looked at Molly threw the window and mouthed stop. The other cop went up to Molly and asked for the money. She threw the bag at him and drove forward and hit the cop standing with Johnny. The cop with the money ran over to the other cop to help him. Johnny still in handcuffs was just standing there. So Molly drove over grabbed his shirt pulled him in and kissed him around 15 times. Almost all the kisses had tongue and then she let go of his shirt and drove off; leaving his dazed in the dirt. The hole dream was set to the song don’t stop by Foster the People. It was just like the music video.