Anyone Else Like The Vampire Diaries!!!!!!

Well Braxton, Johnny, Cordell, Janie, Cambree, and Molly. Was in the school at night and somehow Braxton got away from them. About 15 mins later they went looking for him. They found him sitting at a table in the extended commons. All the lights were off except one that was over the table he was sitting at. Molly said “Braxton there you are” there was no reply. She said “Braxton are you ok” Again no reply so Johnny when up to him and taped his head in fell off. They all screamed then cambree said look there is something on the table. Cordell picked it up it said”1 down 5 to go “Janie said suddenly “there are 5 of us”. Johnny said we should go find the person who did this they all agreed. So Cambree and Molly went to the freshman hallway. Cordell and Janie went to the north hallway and Johnny went to the main hallway. A few mins later Cambree, Molly, and Johnny met up with Cordell. Johnny asked “where is Janie” Cordell said “I thought she was with you guys”. As soon as he said that they all ran to the art room [that was the last place they saw her]. They found her sitting at the table all the lights were off except one that was over the table. They saw another note on the table it said “2 down 4 to go”. Cordell went in to the band room and the rest of them waited outside for a min then went in after. They found him at a table like all the rest. The note said “ha-ha you’ll never find me” Johnny said we have to find this creep and fast. Cambree and Molly agreed so they all went into the office. Cambree went into the principal’s office. Molly and Johnny went into Mrs. Miller’s office. They went to check on Cambree and she was sitting at a table. The note said “never trust anyone”. Molly and Johnny both trusted each other because they never left each other side. Johnny told molly to go into the teacher lounge he was going to go look in the principal’s office. Johnny came in like 30 seconds later and she was dead then all the lights went off. He herd foot steeps behind him then all the lights went off. When the lights came back on he was dead and Braxton was standing there with a knife. Then another pair of footsteps was heard and Braxton said “I never wanted to kill my friends or my twin brother Stefan why did you make me do this”. Stefan said “I made you do this because I wanted to”. Then he walked up to him grabbed his neck and bit it killing him. Then Klaus walked in the room and said “very good you’re getting very strong soon you’ll be strong enough to take on your brother Damon and Elena soon we will rule”. “Not if we have anything to say about it “said Damon as he and Elena bust into the room. Elena ran to Stefan and Damon got between Klaus and Stefan. Klaus grabbed Damon’s arm and bit it making him weak. Stefan ran behind Klaus took a stake from his pocket and stabbed Klaus then opened his mouth and made him suck the poison out of his arm. Then Klaus died and sense Stefan was being controlled by him he fell because he was weak. About an hour later he woke up at home with Elena standing over him and Damon talking on the phone. Soon after Damon told him Klaus was dead and everything was going back to normal.