I Watch Beauty and the Beast Way to Much!!!!!!

Once upon a time there was a prince named Ben and when he was young he was placed under a spell that if no one fell in love with him and kissed him by his 18th birthday he would die. So he went into hiding because the spell turned him into a scary werewolf. One day when a girl named Caroline was walking in the forbidden forest she came upon his castle not knowing it was his she went in to get out of the cold. When the prince found out she was there he was furious and took her as his prisoner. A few days later in her village, people were getting worried and wondering where she is, is she dead .Her father got a search group to gather and looked for weeks but never found her. While she was in the castle she got to know the prince and fell in love with him. He also fell in love with her and wished to married her but didn’t know she liked him. About 2 days before his 18th birthday a villager found the castle and got the other people to come and get her out. The people found the prince and shot him with a bow and arrow, they found Caroline and told her what they did she started to cry because she loved him. She ran to his room and found him but he wasn’t dead he was almost though she told him she loved him and kissed him witch turned him human so sense he was fine in human form he asked her to be the princess and she said yes, and they lived happily ever after The end.