Before We Begin

Hello reader. This is the author! Before we begin I need to give a few warnings and notices on the story before you can continue onwards. After all, I don't want you readers to be stuck reading a story that's not your cup of tea.

=============

WARNING: The following will contain dark themes and emotional moments. It will also contain cursing and violence. In case you haven't read... This is the Bad Ending AU. It WILL get dark.

And when I mean violence, I mean it's not for the faint of heart.

(NSFW content might be added later, but I haven't fully decided.)

If you are uncomfortable with everything or anything mentioned above, then I advise you to either tread carefully, do not read the story, or watch out for warning signs in each chapter.

==============

DECISIONS

I would like you readers to keep in mind that you will be making a few decisions in the chapters by yourself. Each choice will have a sign or number which will dictate a branching path that can give you a different interaction or different results.

For example, if you want to take the right path instead of the left, there will be an available passage for you to read with a symbol or number on it.

Or if you want to have a female option or a male option for a love interest in here, it's opened up like a game choice.

Romance paths will have possible symbols such as a heart or something. Just keep an eye out for those.

Think of this as if it were a visual novel.

Also, if you see this:

==>To be continued in a future chapter. Stay tuned for updates!

It means that the decision you make follows up with a chapter. Meaning, you can skip an entire section and just go directly towards a chapter that connects with where you go.

That means, be on the lookout for the next updates yet to follow.

==============

NOTICE:

The reader can be male or female or anything they decide. So everyone's welcomed!

The reader is also allowed to be whatever species or thing they wanna be in this story. They can be human, animal, cup, or anything. Get creative!

On another note, I will list the characters that will be possible love interests for the reader. There will also be a third option that says "Possible Interests." That means I might add them in as an option if I decide or you request to have them to be inserted as a choice.

However, if there are any characters you have an affinity for that you want to be posted on this list... Feel free to message me or comment down below

==============

REMEMBER:
You don't have to romance every single one of them. I understand people have their preferences and such. So whoever you get is entirely up to your own individual choices. After all, this is meant to act like a visual novel! The choices, love interests, and how you play... is entirely your decision!

(A little note, Cuphead and Mugman are at least 18. Unless you already see them like Mickey Mouse. Aka, short,, at least old enough to gamble, etc.)

Male Interests:
Cuphead

Mugman

King Dice

The Devil

Cagney Carnation

Goopy Le Grande

Weepy

Moe Tato

Pyscarrot

Ribby

Croaks

Chips Bettigan

Werner Werman

Blind Specter

Mr. Wheezy

Hopus Pocus

Djimmi

Beppi

Mangosteen

Grim Matchsticks

Phear Lap

Female Interests:
Cala Maria

Baroness Von Bon Bon

Hilda Berg

Rumor Honeybottoms

Pirouletta

Possible Interests:

There's no one else I can think of. Please comment if you want someone added into Sin City as a Romance option!

(Haha most of them have already been picked by you guys. Thank you for the feedback!)

I believe that's everything. You may proceed further! Good luck! Stay safe...

You're in for one hell of a time.

==============

Inspiration: