You Go Into Labour

You Go Into Labour

Ross: You and Ross were out with the rest of R5 at a park near their hotel. You suddenly feel wetness between your legs as you watch the boys play football. Your eyes widen, and Ryland notices this. 'I'll get Ross' he mouthes as you nod as in 'thank you'. He quickly tells Ross, who runs over to you, wrapping a supporting arm around your lower back. "What's happening? Is the baby coming out right now? What do you need, (Y/N)? Water? Anything?" Ross rambles, making you chuckle. "I just need - oh gosh!" You say as a contraction comes, but it wasn't as big as you were expecting. "We have to get to the hospital! GUYS, I HAVE TO TAKE (Y/N) TO THE HOSPITAL! SHE'S GONE INTO LABOR!" Ross shouts to the boys. Seriously, Ross was stressing more than you were. He lead you to the car as another contraction hit you like a slap in the face.

Riker: You try to stay calm as you feel the wetness between your legs as you go in to labour at R5's rehearsal as you stand behind the stage. Stormie comes up beside you, noticing this. Her eyes widen. "I'll get Riker, hun." You nod, struggling to stand when you double over in pain when a contraction hits you. "Oh gosh!" You exclaim, just as Riker runs up beside you, gripping your upper arm for support. The rest of the band comes over too. "What do you need, love?" Riker asks you, trying to stay calm himself, because no extra stress was needed. It was a first time for everyone.

Rocky: You stand beside Rocky as you both watch the opening act, Brandon and Savannah, rehearse for the big show later that night. You tense up as you feel your water break, and Rocky notices this. "Everything alright, babe?" He says, turning to you. "My water just broke... Ah!" You exclaim as a contraction comes at you. Rocky's eyes widen as he gently guides you toward the exit. "No, no Rocky! I'm fine!" You protest. "You are not, (Y/N). You're having our baby, and I'm letting you give birth in a stadium." Rocky dismisses you, as Ross and Rydel follow closely behind you two. They help you lay flat across the backseat just as another contraction hits you.

Ellington: Because Ellington had the day off today, you both thought it would be fun to play a game of hide-and-seek around the house. Of course, Ratliff wanted to hide, so you started to count when you feel wetness between your legs. "10... 11... 12... Ah!" You exclaim, as a contraction hit you, and Ellington comes running to your side. "Let's get you to the hospital!" Ratliff says, guiding you out the door to the car.

Ryland: You and Ryland both knew that the due date was coming any day now, and Ryland wouldn't leave your side unless you insisted he did. Today was finally the day. "AHH!" You scream as a large contraction hits you like a slap in the face. Ryland's eyes widen. "Our baby's coming! We gotta go! What do you need?" He blabbers. "We -- gotta -- go -- hospital -- hurry," you pant, as you try to stay calm. "Alright, let's hurry." He mumbles, as he leads you to his car.

A/N: Hi!

I'm sorry if this one is really bad, I've had a lot on my mind lately.

Thank you for all the votes on my book lovelies!

I may be able to update later today, but I'll have to do some things first.

Love you all,

~Ashley xx