You Two Pull An All-Nighter But You Fall Asleep

You Two Pull An All-Nighter, But You Fall Asleep

Ross: You and Ross were on the couch, watching movies on Netflix. After the third one ended, you got bored. "I don't wanna watch another one," you say, making Ross chuckle. "What do you want to do then, at 3am?" "I dunno," you shrug, leaning back against Ross' chest, feeling your eyelids droop. You fight to keep them open, until finally, without even noticing it, you fall asleep.

Riker: "Let's listen to some music!" Riker suggests excitedly. "I don't think the neighbors would appreciate that," you chuckle. It was 2am. "Aw," Riker pouts. "Okay. What about - hey, I got it! Let's sleep," he grins at you, knowing you were tired. You both knew it. Because when you're tired, you can't help but get a little cranky here and there. You lean against him as you both sit on the bed. "(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" Riker looks down at you, to find you asleep. He smiles, laying down ever-so-softly, laying you onto his chest, as he too falls asleep.

Rocky: "AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" Rocky sings loudly along to the music he had on. You tried to keep up, but you were just too tired. But you would never show that in front of Rocky. Sleep is for the weak. "WE KNEW EVERY LINE, NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER!" You sing too, trying to stay awake standing next to Rocky as you lean your head on his shoulder. "(Y/N)? Babe? You still awa- oh," he looks down to see you sleeping on his shoulder. "I told her she wouldn't be able to last through the night." He chuckles as he carries you up to bed.

Ellington: "Alrighty..." Ell mumbles. "Queen." He counts up his points, as your eyes widen, but return to their normal state immediately after. "You'll never beat me!" You challenge, making Ell look up from the score sheet he was writing on. "Oh yes I will!" He grins. After your guys' third game of Scrabble, and Ell beating you, you both got bored. "Can we play Twister? Just once (Y/N), I promise." Ell pleads, making you sigh, but smile. "Okay, go grab it from the closet and being it in here." His face lights up adorably, as he runs there and back in record time, setting it up. "Alright, I'll spin, you go first," you say. You spin the spinner, feeling your eyelids droop, but choose to ignore them. "Right hand on yello...." You mumble, trailing off, feeling yourself fall asleep. Ell chuckles. "Time for bed, missy." He picks you up bridal style, laying you in bed, and he follows not long after.

Ryland: "Babe, c'mon. Help me with this." Ryland says, trying to sit you down next to him behind his DJing equipment, but you wouldn't have any of it. "Babe!" Ryland sighs, wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you onto his lap. "You're staying-" "What's this do?" You turn one of the knobs on his DJing board (a/n: I don't really know what it's called), making the song that was playing quietly make a cool fading away, digital sound. "Woah, that was cool. I'm adding that in to the next show." Ry says from behind you, as you lean back again his shoulder, closing your eyes. "Babe? Could you - oh, you're asleep," he mumbles the last part, smiling slightly. He picks you up, carrying you to bed.

---

A/N: Hey!

Is it alright if in my notes, I do like a question of the day thingy?

Q: what do love most about R5? (And this of course includes Ryland too)

A: I can't just choose one thing, because I love everything! :)

Another question; if I put a fanfic on Wattpad, would you guys read it?

Love you all,

~Ashley xoxo