Chapter 4: A True Acceptance - Part 1: Kenzaki-san

My alarm clock goes off at 5 in the morning, I gather a change of clothes and slowly make my way to my bedroom door. Peaking my head out, I look around for any of the girls, I see none. I begin sneaking through the hallway and down the stairs, heading to the hot spring bath. I didn't want to wake anyone up, so I moved as quietly as possible. I soon made it to the bath and sighed with relief as I walked in.

        Suddenly, I found myself face to face with a beautiful looking girl with long, wavy, light brown hair...she only had a towel on, she was about to get dressed after just getting out of the bath.

        "I must still be half asleep. I haven't gotten up this early in a long time." I walked to another part of the changing room.

        Just as I did, I was hit in the head with a bottle of shampoo. I fell to my knees.

        "Ow!" I winced, rubbing the back of my head.

        I turned around and the girl shouts at me, "YOU PERVERT!!!"

        "Wait, I'm not dreaming!? I'm so sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here! Honest!"

        "Yeah right! And just who are you anyway you perverted bastard! A robber I bet!"

        "What? N-no, I live he--"

        "Silence!"

        Without letting me finish, or hesitation, the woman comes at me and tries to punch me. I move out of the way, but upon missing me, she punched a hole into the hard-wood floor. I was was terrified of what would happen if I got caught. The woman proceeds to continuously try to punch or kick me, but with my enhanced luck, I manage to dodge all the attacks, but suddenly her towel falls off, and she apparently didn't notice. I freak out and quickly cover my eyes.

        "M-Miss! Y-your towel fell!" I shouted.

        The girl looks down and screams while covering herself. While only looking at the floor, I grab her towel and offer it back to her, in that instant, the others come running in.

        "What's going on!?" Satsuki shouted.

        "Yoko-san! There's a perverted burglar here!" The woman pointed at me.

        Everyone looked at me, my eyes still covered by my hand, and the woman's towel in my other hand.

        "That isn't a burglar, that's the new tenant." Takara-san said.

        "What!?" She glared at me, swiped her towel from my hand, and went behind the cubbyholes to get dressed.

        "You all know I do not approve of boys living in Sakura House!" She shouted.

        "Why not?" I asked nervously.

        "Because all men are disgusting perverts who only want to take advantage of a woman's heart! They sweet talk women, f**k them, then leave them! You men don't truly care about us women!" She ranted.

        "But I'm not like that!" I protested.

        "Yeah right! That's what you all say!"

        "It's true! Onii-chan isn't like that!" Rena-chan pouts.

        "That's right! He told us himself yesterday at dinner!" Karui-san said.

        "He hates guys like that..." Kenzaki-san said...angrily? (She didn't sound or look angry, other than her eyebrows pointing downward.)

        "Listen to us Tenma-senpai." Satsuki-san pleaded.