CHAP II | The Spanish Empire

"Are you okay Senorita? Senorita? Can you hear me?" an accented voice rang through the hall.
"Ow…." was Amelia's mumbled response. She heard a sigh of relief and felt a nudge on her shoulder.
"Can you stand up?" Amelia groaned, putting her hand in front of her eye and sitting up. A hand appeared, allowing her to take it and stand up.

Amelia rubbed the back of her head, not even looking up to see her helper.
"Are you alright, Senorita?" the person asked. Amelia then blinked and shot her head up to the voice.

A tanned male with chocolate brown hair and stunning green eyes smiled at her. Amelia could feel a small blush crawl up her cheeks at the handsome stranger.
"Ah yes, I'm okay!" Amelia replied confidently, pumping her fist. "I'm always the strong one!"

The Spanish man blinked a few times at the girl's booming reply. She sounded very American… and she really did look like one. "Do you need any help?" The Spaniard asked kindly, trying to avert his eyes to Amelia's big breasts.

"Ah, um, ahum, maybe?" Amelia replied awkwardly, looking around and rubbing the back of her head. "I'm not quite sure where I am."

The Spanish man had a thousand thoughts running through his head. He was quite sure this girl was a human- but felt the aura of a nation. He shook that thought out. If anything, he would probably be some of the first nations to know of new nations. Plus, she definitely sounded American.

The main question was- how on earth did a girl appear in the World Building? The Spaniard decided to keep her a little company and find out what happened. After all, she could be an…agent from Alfred.

Best to be safe.

"I'll bring you down to the reception, Senorita." He stuck out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Antonio, what about you?"
"Uh, Amelia." Amelia replied, having a quick decision not to give away her surname. She was feeling  somewhat the same as Antonio. If he was a nation… damn she'd check him out. Maybe another place in South America. She didn't seem to notice that she wasn't wearing her black ninja suit, but something else.

Antonio smiled and started a conversation, glancing a little bit at Amelia's body without her noticing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rose-chan?" A quiet voice rang through Rose's head. Rose groaned, standing up to see Sakura wearing some cute outfit with her small bob in mini pigtails. Sakura was wearing a purple and grey T-shirt with denim shorts, black converses on her feet with small white socks. In all, she looked like a cute 16 year old, despite being older.

"Sakura, what on earth are you wearing?" Rose asked frowning, blinking a few times to readjust her eyes ot the light.
"I could say the same for you Rose-chan," Sakura commented, smiling.

Rose looked down to her feet to see a pair of black ballet flats and denim jeans. She frowned and looked at her arms- she appeared to be wearing a blue long sleeve shirt. She then proceeded to check her face. "Are my pigtails alright?" She asked in a panicked tone. Sakura gave a small smirk and held up a small mirror.

"They seem to be fine, Rose-chan. I don't think these clothes are too bad."

Rose was met with her same pigtails, only with blue scrunchies tying them together. She sighed in relief and affectionately patted her hair.

"How did we end up in this attire?" The Brit then paled. "Oh wait, you didn't-"
"Don't worry England. I didn't change your clothes," Sakura stated, laughing. "Something else did, and I don't know what it is."

Rose frowned, glancing more at her clothing. She then remembered Sakura was holding a small mirror to show her appearance.

"Wait, where did you get that mirror?" Sakura pointed at her black messenger bag. "It came from here,
it was on me when I woke up, you have one as well. They're very useful." True enough, Rose turned to her side to see a white messenger bag. "Do you know what's in them?"