Jercy (Jason and Percy)

It came to my attention I have not wrote a fiction about Jercy, my favorite pjo ship. So here it goes.

I smiled as I realized he left his varsity jacket here. I grabbed and flopped onto my bed, smelling it. For a jacket he always wears it smelt great. Grace was stitched to the back of it with a little lightning bolt at the end striking the "e". I slipped my arms into the sleeves and headed out for school.

I looked frantically around for my jacket. I wore it everyday and I could not bear to have it missing from me. Then it clicked. I had been at Percy's house last night and he probably has it. I slipped on my The Flash t-shirt (I kinda like wearing a lot of lightning boltz and stuff) and Flash sneakers heading out the door to my mom's apartment with Thalia right behind me.

I rode my skateboard down the street almost to the school. Jason's sister pulled up next to me and Jason stuck his head out the window. "Hey skater boy,"

I smiled back at him."Isn't there a song like that?"

"Maybe. How bout you ride closer and give me a kiss?"

"Nah, you can wait," I smiles into his blue eyes.

I grinned as he rode down the hill. Loving how I could make Percy smile, not quite loving the tease part. Thalia just smiled over at me shaking her head. "You have no room to talk, may I bring up Luke again?" Her smile completely disappeared as she glared at me.

"Don't push your luck Jason. You're lucky I drive you to school,"

----

I sat at the center table waiting for everyone to gather round but sadly not a lot came. Nico, Piper, Travis Stoll with his bestfriend Dakota, and Grover. We were probably the weirdest group of kids at our school. A dark druggie, a beauty king, a class clown, a drunk, a black hippie and then me a surfer/ soccer star, and Jason, the big football jock. But were more largely known as the gays. I don't hate our group, they are like my second family but sometimes we all kinda clash, with our obvious differences.

I looked across the table at Nico, who like always. Just buys a happy meal from our McDonalds in the cafeteria. He grimly eats his food and doesn't make a sound. I reached out to him in the middle of the year, even though Percy told me not to. I told him the same bout Dakota but he ignored me just as I did with him. I looked up to catch Nico staring at Percy. And with a sense of obsession.

I shrugged as an answer for Piper's question of who the hottest celeb is. I brushed my hair out of my fave and leaned onto Jason, who wrapped his arm around my waist. Nico suddenly shot up and walked away, with Dakota looking solemnly after him. After we all kinda stared and shrugged at each other Dakota got up and followed Nico.

"Well somebody was grumpy," Piper hissed and picked at her salad. She hasn't ate anything but salad ever since last year. She use to be chubby and choppy hair but now she's a twig with highlighted hair. The "it" girl.

"Do you know why Dakota ran off after him?" I asked Travis.

"I dunno. Well since that frat party we crashed Dakota has been kinda, clingy, to Nico. Always talking bout how worried he is for Nico," He looked down at his half eaten burger with a heavy sigh.

Jason perked up with a smile. "How bout we all go to that one party that Will Solace is having!" We all nodded and left as the bell rang.

--

We all met outside of Will's house and chit chatted till Percy and Piper get out of the car. Piper kept throwing her hands around while Percy seemed to glare at her. Dakota had just let out a bomb that Nico is crushing on Percy. I didn't honestly care if Nico liked Percy, as long as he knew Percy was mine, no matter what.

I stomped to the car and pulled Percy out by his arm dragging him inside. The rest of them followed closely behind me as I shoved the door open. We were suddenly blasted with music and Will Solace screaming his greetings to us. Travis walked away with Dakota, Piper already flirting but strangely with the blonde girl named Annabeth, and Nico was off in the corner with the other druggies.

I told Percy I'll seem him in a couple minutes and slapped his ass. I walked up the stairs as Bianca, Nico's older sister, began sliding down the stairs on a old shield. I sat on the couch next to Thalia and Luke, who were finishing up making out.

"Hey lil brother," Thalia smiled. "Where's the boyfriend?"

"Off mingling."

Luke smiled and took Thalia's hand as they disappeared behind a door. I grinned to myself as I had a vivid idea of what would be happening. My foot tapped to So What by P!nk and all of sudden Will was sitting on my lap laughing in my face.

"Helloooo, Jason.. Can I have a hug?"

I awkwardly hugged him and jumped when his tongue touched my ear. His face rested in the crook of my neck as he talked bout how he didn't know if he liked guys but he does now and stuff. I laughed when he said he thought I was hot but he liked Dakota more. I pushed him off gently and told him to go party. But he stumbled down the stairs to Dakota where he just casually began making out with him. A shocked Travis stared as his bestfriend and a popular made out.

--

I sat at the bar as everyone partied. Jason was no where to be found and I heard Will made out with Dakota and Piper started kissing Annabeth. The casual, but gayer, hookups of the drunk nights. My heart kept sinking as the minutes went by without my blonde superman. I got up and walked out the door as a bunch of people followed me out. Jason at the front, Dakota and Will holding hands while Dakota's arm around Travis, Piper with her arm around Annabeth's waist, Nico was at the back with Castor, shoulder to shoulder. I smiled as Jason pecked me on the lips.

"I think we found our family,"

"Yup. Were the gay parents who adopted a bunch of weirdos,"

"Yup,"

----

Well guys. Turn the page... and listen, well read.