Lico/Neo (Leo and Nico) Warning! Slight Mature Scene

I grin sheepishly at the dark eyed lad before me. The flashing lights fly here and there constantly making my eyes twitch and try getting use to the light change. I climb onto the guys lap and I begin to sing and shake in his laps. My body is bursting with energy and aches from keeping back my laughter. Nico, the most straightest and depressed person, is at my gay club and I ended up assigned to give him the whole treatment since he paid the most.

He just sat there glaring at me, shaking his head as if he couldn't believe his luck. I push him down and crawl up his body to his ear and whisper, "How's it going Nico?"

"Knock it off and let me up. I won't do this, keep your money,"

"I'm finally show you what Team Leo has in store for you...."

I cut him off and kiss him. Slipping my tongue in pass his defiant lips. I start exploring, finding every scar and tooth in his mouth. He starts to shove me off but falters. Gotchya

He begins kissing back and I pull back. I begin riding him and it's obvious of what he wants. I rip his skull shirt off and trail my long fingers across his bony chest. I lay ontop of him, warming my chest purposefully to hear him moan along with the warmth. I grin and close the curtains.

"Were going to have fun"