Leyna (Leo and Reyna)

Leo's POV

I walked across the soft green hills to our secret place. It has always been our secret place, never has anyone found it. Mist inside the mist. Thats where our place is. Red leather sofas, majestic purple curtains and drapes, blue flame fireplace into the floor.

I carried a picnic basket filled with red liquor, sharp cheddar cheese, golden bread, and of course her favorite, flaming hot cheetos. She always joked she was attracted to me because of my smokin hot flame powers but I still think its the fact I'm a little spanish joker.

I had planned out the whole night. I had picked out a horror movie, Edward Scissorhands.

~~~

I sat on sofa with Reyna in my arms staring intently at the T.V screen I had built that very day. All was going as planned and it hit. She screamed and burrowed into my chest from the movie. She looked up and I pecked her lips. She got up and walked to the kitchen and I knew it was my chance. I got up and knelt down on one knee and opened the little gold box and held it up as she walked in. She stopped and dropped the bowl of popcorn on the floor and looked at me.

She slowly nodded her head and walked toward me. She knelt down and slipped the ring on and pecked me.

"I love you Leo..."

"I love you more Reyna,"

Hope you all enjoyed.