8 mother vs draught

I was  coming back in my knightmare to Ashford i wanted to show off. it was great it was freaking awesome.

I got Tokyo settlement and there a battle. I put my phone one and call on. " hey I'm in the settlement. what's happening."

"the black knights are attacking."

"all right im in the sabre. i put my self on the radar. "

"please help the Lancelot isn't here. but the giwn and zero isn't ever. but whit rabbit is hammer in us "

" give my five minutes. "

i went in and i started reversing the wonderland effects and shutting it down.  It took me 10 minutes to finish  off all except the red queen.

our wonderland connect.  "your really going to fight me in that second rate machine?"he laughed.
" this one's mine. everyone stand down and arrest all black knights and white rabbits members.  I will deliberate later on there punishment later. that is a order."i said.

I had control of japan now this was the area i wanted control of and sukuza was going to help me run it. we had a plan. I switch of the commutation systems. "red queen, Alice or mum what should I call you."i asked

"Emily don't push it."

"you know wonderland won't work on me and the red queen is just as good as a Sutherlin now."

"I have this."

she drives down to the ground grabbed a bomb and their it. my night captured it in a electronic filed explore it. i fighting my knightmare energy thief cannon. she dog add and we went into a sword fight.  she was better but my speed was higher so i couldn't let her win. this battle went on and she was seriously testing my abbittles. until i had her in a point blank shot and i bow the guts out of the machine then i cough her capales as it release then brought her down and they arrest her. i took bunny out. "this one's not a prisoner. i will deal with her."i said.

I don't think a ten year old should face the firing squad. "lord command what should we do with the prisoners "

"i think i like that. put them to jail I'll review the case late with no bias. where's Cornelia at."

"we don't know. "

" WHO's in command. "

"all the royal guards been kill. you are the next in command."

"oh well  I don't know portal. hell casualty's and destroy the white rabbit knightmare. where lord duke Blackadder."

" the red queen killed him."

"white rabbit isn't to be question put them on solitary confinement. until i get back. i going to regret saying this but if you can't get in contact with sniezzal ask Loyd. "i said .

they arrested the black knights and white rabbits.

oh yes I'm uniform. i took bunny into my knightmare "what are you doing?"

"im saving your life. do you want to be shot?"

i follow up and sukuza was calling me. "suzaku what's up."

"come konmey island. bring two prisoner suits."

"all right."

got the suits and i flow out and i got out of my knightmare and sukuza had Kallen and zero. i took Kallen to japan and I just let her go. "get a new identity I'm going to write you as executed Kallen."i said letting her go in the getto.

sukuza got me on the phone. "fly to Britannia home land I'll need your help."he said.

" all right i have been wanting to see how fast this bad boy goes."

so i push it and bunny said in the back of the knightmare.

i coughed up with sukuza and we couturier to the home land and i got him access to the king.

then everything was changed. i was still a knight and japan was my realm but suzaku was a night two.