7 Born knight

the weeks past. I was back on military work and i wasn't being watched anymore. there where wanted signs up for Alice. it was funny though she was still alive and active but she locked up in a cell.

I was working with eumphia and her special zone project.  it was great and it was odd i found m self getting along with the air head. but a day before the ceremony be gain i was made a knight of the round trip. the of four witch was going to be announced in the next month.

the Day came for the special zone to begin i was sitting waiting for suzaku. he saw my new uniform. "how did you mange that?" he asked me.

" i assume it's from helping emphuipa with here plains. however my new knightmares still being developed. " i smiled

"come on we have to go."he laughed

we went to the event but something was off was laushoush and the black knights going to attack. I did serictey checks and ran threw and there a pears to be nothing. but my felling are telling me something else. so i made the call for everyone non military to be wearing bullet proof stuff.

time came and zero did came and he went and talked to euphimea separately. what the hell was going on. we waited in slicene then euphimea came out. she had a red glow around her eyes she had been affected by geass. "all you Japanese would you please die?" she asked.

she picked up a gun and held it point and she was going to shot but i stood in front of her. "euphimea they are not Japanese they are 11's you don't need to kill any one here."

" you must be Japanese. "she said pulling the trigger shooting me.

any higher she would of kill me. but the effect of wonderland save me . bending the bullet into my bullet proof vest. " every one kill all the Japanese. that's a odder." she said.

zero ran out to his knightmare. i took my jacket off.  i jumped euphimea and looked her in the eyes.  I used wounderland to stop zeros geass. " wake up!" i order.

she snapped awake and stopped the mascaras . i sat there and she cried into my shoulder saying it wasn't me. I looked up to laushoush knightmare just floating there then he shot down. I pushed euphimea out of the way and this time I was shot in the shoulder.  it wasn't fun.

we got medical help to the surviving Japanese . after all that was done i need reconstruction on my shoulder and 20 Japanese where dead.

I was sitting in the hospital with a major problem a dead arm from the shoulder surgery and a pain full arm from the iv in it. then there the food in front of me and I'm hungry.  I looked at the food and my father came in. "don't you look well for just having surgery.  "

" im hungry will you fed me? please " i begged him.

he laughed at me and he gave me the sandwich. " what did the doctor say about your arm."

"i need physio on it."i said with a mouth full of food.

"your getting a award for your bravery and knighted next week."

"why?"

"you took two bullet. save lots of lives and euphimeas"

" it was my job. "

" your friends are here to."

" yay send them in."i said with a smile.

they came in. suzaku was carrying everything i laughed it was all of the student council expect laushoush and a couple others. but i didn't ask he knows now i mean war against him.

couple days past and i had bunny come visit me in a custom. " you really get shot up. so i hear your a knight of the round."

"the tittle has came in yet I'm going with euphimea back to Britannia in a couple days. I was going to ask for area eleven to govern. " i said.